Kraton Anyone Using the A-Arm Skid Plates and Mud Guards from T-Bone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right on, Thank you. I figured they probably wouldn't hurt it, and I'm not about to try to make my own and start adding new holes to the A-arm. I know some have, but I don't want to weaken the Arm at all.

Right on, Thank you. I figured they probably wouldn't hurt it, and I'm not about to try to make my own and start adding new holes to the A-arm. I know some have, but I don't want to weaken the Arm at all.
Have them on my Nero and fazon. I saw they had rear ones for Kraton. Definitely worth it. Protects from debris.

Attachments

• IMG_0376.JPG
    IMG_0376.JPG
    182.9 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_0481.JPG
    IMG_0481.JPG
    128.6 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_0621.JPG
    IMG_0621.JPG
    236.1 KB · Views: 103
They do. where did you get these arrma branded ones?
And i'm also looking for spring socks to keep the dirt off the suspension what size would you recommend?
Cheers,

They do. where did you get these arrma branded ones?
And i'm also looking for spring socks to keep the dirt off the suspension what size would you recommend?
Cheers,

Check out this thread. https://arrmaforum.com/threads/shock-cover-diy.1194/ One guy is using Balloons, and another used a bicycle inner tube. I tried the inner tube on my DHK WOLF, and really like the results. Beware, the inner tube adds quite a bit of stiffness to the shocks. This was a huge bonus for the Wolf, and in the case of Stock Kraton Springs, that may be a benefit there too. I have already upgraded to the teckno Springs, so I'll be using the Balloons on my Kraton.

I ordered a front and rear bumper Bumpers for the Kraton from T-Bone and I saw the rear A-Skid Mud Guards. I am not sure it is a necessary add on, but I got them anyway. I can see the benefit of the mud guards, but do we really need to protect the bottom of the A-Arm?

https://tboneracing.net/10043--TBR-Rear-A-SkidMud-Guards--A-Arm-Skid-Plates--Arrma-Kraton_p_809.html
I've had my kraton for a year now and the other day I noticed the bottom of the rear control arms are taking a serious beating from the rocks and debris the front tires throw

Check out this thread. https://arrmaforum.com/threads/shock-cover-diy.1194/ One guy is using Balloons, and another used a bicycle inner tube. I tried the inner tube on my DHK WOLF, and really like the results. Beware, the inner tube adds quite a bit of stiffness to the shocks. This was a huge bonus for the Wolf, and in the case of Stock Kraton Springs, that may be a benefit there too. I have already upgraded to the teckno Springs, so I'll be using the Balloons on my Kraton.

Thank you for this thread. Yes it is interesting as I wouldn't have thought of that idea.... I got Tekno springs 90mm orange to replace the stock ones but since the car is brand spanking new I'd like to protect it well to keep it in great condition. I will also go with the balloon idea.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back