Outcast Anyone using the Kraton A-Arm Skid Plates & Mud Guards on their Outcast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I meant to expand on this, hit the enter button by mistake.....

I've read the threads in the Kraton forum but don't recall seeing one in the Outcast forum? Did a search and didn't come up with anything.

Has anyone installed these on their Outcast without any issues. Looks like a good way to add some extra protection for the rear shocks and prevent some debris from getting caught up in that area?

Any other options?

Thanks

Hey don't know about the mud guards but would love to find a chassis plastic skid plate to stop the concrete from scratching the powder coat. Any ideas ??

Hey don't know about the mud guards but would love to find a chassis plastic skid plate to stop the concrete from scratching the powder coat. Any ideas ??

I was looking into the same thing. Limited options for the Outcast and Arrma RC's from what I could tell. Looks like carbon fiber and nylon are common options. There are adhesive ones and bolt on from what i've seen.

If you google rc aluminum chassis skid plates and protectors you'll see what I mean.

TBone have some for the xmaxx, 1/16 erevo and they do have one for the nero. The one for the erevo looks like it would work well. Would be nice if they made some for the Arrma model line other than just the Nero.

There's always the option of getting creative and developing your own based on some internet searches?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back