Kraton Anything i can do to stop junk to get stuck under my motor and power module?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surchaufeur

Very Active Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Nero
  4. Notorious
I clean the debris off my rc everytime i get home but when comes time to remove the power module its a pain in the but to play with screwdrivers and when i finaly get it out trash just pours out i tried the tape trick next to the red block did not see much improvement the only think that comes in my mind is silicone the whole thing but i wont be able to get it out afterwards lol
I get stuff of decent sixe in there not only powder dirt

Foam arround the spur gear hole? I did make a slot trought the chassi problem still remain
No he uses the 3M tape on the bottom of the module, leaving the red tape on the bottom side.

Goint to try something like that then but i spdint want any preasure on the slipper rear hub and pinion

let it sit over night, it compresses.. make sure you leave a little tape width to get just around the back of the module.. roll it around the edge and it will reduce the risk of pealing back into the spur when installing..

Did 2 layers of gorilla tape to reduce dust intake. It was a tight fit going back on but I made it work.

Attachments

• 1B7BE8F2-C515-4EC1-88A3-29115E9F6A90.jpeg
    1B7BE8F2-C515-4EC1-88A3-29115E9F6A90.jpeg
    334.5 KB · Views: 50
image.jpg
Trying something with shoegoe i found a big hole in the left i have put reen slime for the shoe goe to not stick on the motor mount

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back