Typhon Anywhere to get a better deal on a bunch of HR upgrades?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jondilly1974

Speed running apprentice, motor Slayer 🤘
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Typhon 6s
  7. Typhon 3s
I’m looking to toughen up my Typhon 3S with hopes of one day upgrading the electronics to 4S out of a Kraton. I need a set of steering blocks right now, but was looking at their other products and would love to buy more stuff. It just seems expensive ??‍♂️

Is there anyone who sells HR at a discount for larger purchases?

I’m looking to toughen up my Typhon 3S with hopes of one day upgrading the electronics to 4S out of a Kraton. I need a set of steering blocks right now, but was looking at their other products and would love to buy more stuff. It just seems expensive ??‍♂️

Is there anyone who sells HR at a discount for larger purchases?
You could try Tower Hobbies or Amain and use their coupons to save some money. I know that they carry a bunch of the Hot Racing stuff.

You could try Tower Hobbies or Amain and use their coupons to save some money. I know that they carry a bunch of the Hot Racing stuff.

Neither stock the 1/10 4x4 parts ??‍♂️

Neither stock the 1/10 4x4 parts ??‍♂️
I believe that the parts from Hot Racing are still relatively new, so they may be coming but I'm not sure. Send them emails and see if they have plans to get them. Can't hurt and will also let them know that people are interested in them.

I believe that the parts from Hot Racing are still relatively new, so they may be coming but I'm not sure. Send them emails and see if they have plans to get them. Can't hurt and will also let them know that people are interested in them.
Hot Racing? Email? Surely you jest!?

Hot Racing? Email? Surely you jest!?
Guess what bounced back ???

And yet you ordered more stuff from them ?
Haha I’m a glutton. Buuuut... I typed the email address wrong. I forgot the hyphen in the domain name ??‍♂️??‍♂️

Edit: they have an auto responder (when you send it to the correct address)

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back