Kraton Apocalypse!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James899

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
Hey guys anyone got any pics or info on whether a Proline Apocalypse shell will fit a V4 Kraton and what mods are required?

Hey guys anyone got any pics or info on whether a Proline Apocalypse shell will fit a V4 Kraton and what mods are required?
No, but I'm not gonna lie. I was expecting some "end of days" tribe when I opened this thread. Feeling relieved..........

I have one on a crawler, was for the summit.. it's way to narrow to fit an arrma..

How much more narrow is the proline apocalypse body compared to the standard summit body I have on my Kraton?
0555AC8C-8DFD-455B-958F-2863A01FC6C8.jpeg

How much more narrow is the proline apocalypse body compared to the standard summit body I have on my Kraton?
View attachment 61539
For some reason I swore you had the apocalypse on your Kraton lol. Really off topic but how are the stock wheels/tires on the Team Redcat MT8E?

For some reason I swore you had the apocalypse on your Kraton lol. Really off topic but how are the stock wheels/tires on the Team Redcat MT8E?
The stock bes are kewl tires, but they expand quite a bit. They are a taller tire and don’t seem to wear out fast.

The stock bes are kewl tires, but they expand quite a bit. They are a taller tire and don’t seem to wear out fast.
Been looking for some tires for my project and found a set on ebay for like $54, it's the same dimensions as the Outcast so I didn't want it looking like an Outcast.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back