April 2022 Rig of the Month (RotM) Contest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Freshly stretched and lowered Typhon
View attachment 211321
Ok we all know the badass sleek black look is patented already (I wont mention names @Mr.Duke ...:LOL:), but I cant NOT say something about this rig right here. Just wow!
Thats Nice GIF

Ok we all know the badass sleek black look is patented already (I wont mention names @Mr.Duke ...:LOL:), but I cant NOT say something about this rig right here. Just wow!
Thats Nice GIF
@Mr.Duke is my spirit animal so I will happily accept a patent infringement lawsuit, tells me I'm on the right track:ROFLMAO:

Where did you get those blue body clips at ?

What color is that blue ?

Thanks.
They are hot racing tethers that came with the blue clips. The only thing is the clips are a bit on the small side. When I jump the car I’ll probably swap them out with larger clips.

Tamiya metallic blue backed by silver. I absolutely love how it turned out, especially in the sun. I’m thinking if I had used mirror chrome to back it would even ‘pop’ more.

https://www.amazon.com/Tamiya-86016-Paint-Spray-Metallic/dp/B000BN6JFG/

I have proline thumbscrew mounts in back. I reinforce the hell out of the bed so it’s to thick for the regular mounts.

‘The Flying Blueberry’ 🙃

View attachment 211827
That looks absolutely epic! I bought a Granite for my nephew for his birthday, which is in July. I hid the box in my garage and it’s honestly been hard not to open it and take a peek! What size are those ProLine MX-43’s? Any mods necessary to fit them?

That looks absolutely epic! I bought a Granite for my nephew for his birthday, which is in July. I hid the box in my garage and it’s honestly been hard not to open it and take a peek! What size are those ProLine MX-43’s? Any mods necessary to fit them?
Thank you!! 2.8 MT MX28s. They rub a bit when ballooning so I run hot racing +10 17mm hex adaptors for dirt bashing or m2c +5, 17 mm adaptors if jumping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back