Limitless AR390205 BLX4074 2050kV 4 Pole 6S Brushless Motor with IC5 need a tip wher i can buy fan that suite the engine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

racer

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hello i use this setup AR390205 BLX4074 2050kV 4 Pole 6S Brushless Motor + ARA390211IC BLX185 Brushless 6S ESC with IC5 need a tip wher i can buy fan that suite the engine ? can anyone help me?
later i will buy 2 X 6 lipo batterys.

If you want something cheaper I've got the Hobbywing fan that works great that you can make fit

Part number HW86080130

You will need to clamp it so it can tighten down on the motor. I did it with my hands ??

If you want something cheaper I've got the Hobbywing fan that works great that you can make fit

Part number HW86080130

You will need to camp it so it can tighten down on the motor. I did it with my hands ??

this is much cheaper! thanks for great tip! but do i cool down good?

this is much cheaper! thanks for great tip! but do i cool down good?
Yes it cools down fantastic and the fan is durable, but for me I had to use a cheap plug extension because the fan wire is short (I used part number ET0731). You might not need it because (I think) you have a Limitless and the receiver and motor is much closer than on a Notorious

If you get it, screw the fan on the heat sink first before you clamp it, or the screws will not line up after. And remember to thread lock the screws when finished!

These fans are over rated imo only produce 5 cfm and the static pressure is poor you paying for alloy machined housing you can easily pick up a that is not only 40mm that runs at 15,000 but has 4x the cfm (cubic feet min) if air flow and static pressure is so good that can be used as a hockey puck there normally used in servers and have been for years rc fans are so overpriced,

People should look else where within the industry.

On my first build I found these to be awesome there 12v 6watt and at stock are 20cfm 4 x yeah racing flow as shown will run 4s so prob around 25cfm at this voltage

Hello i use this setup AR390205 BLX4074 2050kV 4 Pole 6S Brushless Motor + ARA390211IC BLX185 Brushless 6S ESC with IC5 need a tip wher i can buy fan that suite the engine ? can anyone help me?
later i will buy 2 X 6 lipo batterys.

If u want to put fans- NTF racing fans.
That is high end stuff... ???
All the other things i found so far is rubbish.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200410-212538.png
    Screenshot_20200410-212538.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 54
From that all I see is bling no info on power.. They do look nice and from what I can see 22mm possible 28mm depth as I use

If u want to put fans- NTF racing fans.
That is high end stuff... ???
All the other things i found so far is rubbish.

thanks for info, i will check NFT racing fans
These fans are over rated imo only produce 5 cfm and the static pressure is poor you paying for alloy machined housing you can easily pick up a that is not only 40mm that runs at 15,000 but has 4x the cfm (cubic feet min) if air flow and static pressure is so good that can be used as a hockey puck there normally used in servers and have been for years rc fans are so overpriced,

People should look else where within the industry.

On my first build I found these to be awesome there 12v 6watt and at stock are 20cfm 4 x yeah racing flow as shown will run 4s so prob around 25cfm at this voltage

thanks fro great video! you do great work! that is cool!!!

Yes it cools down fantastic and the fan is durable, but for me I had to use a cheap plug extension because the fan wire is short (I used part number ET0731). You might not need it because (I think) you have a Limitless and the receiver and motor is much closer than on a Notorious

If you get it, screw the fan on the heat sink first before you clamp it, or the screws will not line up after. And remember to thread lock the screws when finished!

thanks for help , werry helpful:) i am new in to this so werry happy

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back