AR406069 FAZON 6S BLX CLEAR BODYSHELL (INC. DECALS)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolrelax

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Fazon
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Outcast 6s
Hello Guys, I was looking for “AR406069 FAZON 6S BLX CLEAR BODYSHELL (INC. DECALS)” they stop making those do anybody knows where I can get hold of one?

My next best option is to make my own vacuum mold for the body however I still need a High Resolution decals sheet softcopy to print the stickers do anyone have one or know how can get one?

Thank you all and really appreciate you help..

1DECDD1B-7F74-4057-BA9E-14BBDB5214F9.jpeg

That's a tall order. Keep scouring the web for NOS.
I'm sure NOS is sitting somewhere in the world buried in the basement of a LHS or hobbyist collecting dust under a pile somewhere unbeknownst.
Hopefully someone here can help.
Welcome to AF. Good luck.
:cool:

That's a tall order. Keep scouring the web for NOS.
I'm sure NOS is sitting somewhere in the world buried in the basement of a LHS or hobbyist collecting dust under a pile somewhere unbeknownst.
Hopefully someone here can help.
Welcome to AF. Good luck.
:cool:
Thanks SrC! I had this concept in my mind FAZON SAND STORM attribute to the ARRMA NERO lineup, I literally spend days searching on the internet for a Fazon body shell couldn’t find any, I contacted Arrma and HorizonHobby no one could help. I need to do this project so I had an old Fazon body that I felt bad to remove the original paint as it was my bashing body. It that took 3 days of hardwork but finally the reward was worth it project FAZON SAND STORM is done and it looks amazing, I attached some pictures for the process below.

54FBA413-F24F-476B-932E-C50F4123F03B.jpeg

D106F111-FBED-4A48-8CEB-1F59DA94CEBB.jpeg

67A144C0-B68D-42F9-B5B9-5F3D9C37BC70.jpeg

E8A01124-0C32-4EF3-84DA-38FF95094BCB.jpeg

Back