Are CNHL racing series lipos any good?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maxx. D

Reaction score
Hi, I am going to have to order some lipos in the near future and prefer a more race oriented battery and came across CNHL racing series lipo with specs of 5600mah 100c 2s for 20$ usd. This almost seems to good to be true so I was wondering if anyone has any experience with these lipos that they can pass on, thanks.

Just want to let you know that I have absolutely 0 experience with that brand. Not a minute. But I will say, $20 for 5600mah and 2 cells, too good to be true. There’s no way you can make profit off of selling a battery like that for that cheap. Even if it’s half of the mah and half of the C rating.

CNHL batteries have been great for me. I can't speak to that particular model, but the G+PLUS 3S and 6S batteries are really good. Tons of punch.

What makes them "racing" spec is that they weigh less and general rule is if you have two lipos with same mAh, C rating, and cell count the heavier one will be better in terms of performance life.

That being said I looked up this battery on CNHL website and it was advertised $20 on sale price marked down from like 38 bucks normal price and I hope you're not in the USA because it says they are out of stock in their USA warehouse.

I've been running a couple of their 5000mah 3S 65C black series packs for a few months. So far, they have been performing well and charging quickly. Will see how they are a year from now.

ok thanks guys, I live in Canada so the I would order off the global warehouse. That line up of batts have been on sale for around a month now, still debating weather to buy those or zop power lipos off bang good.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back