Infraction Are grps the best or what? Which ones

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@jondilly1974 @Edough13
Raz just ran 162mph with 1200kv tp5670 3y I just bought on sale.mine comes today.should pick 1 up.mid90s here to hot to run still
Still on sale.kinda worried about 20mm shaft.most are 30mm.migh have to run pinion other way.find out soon
I'm wrong,he had the 1180kv 6d.
This 1270 3y should run good

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210911-103837_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210911-103837_Chrome.jpg
    391.8 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
@jondilly1974 @Edough13
Raz just ran 162mph with 1200kv tp5670 3y I just bought on sale.mine comes today.should pick 1 up.mid90s here to hot to run still
Still on sale.kinda worried about 20mm shaft.most are 30mm.migh have to run pinion other way.find out soon
I'm wrong,he had the 1180kv 6d.
This 1270 3y should run good
Man been mid 90s here to lol just gotta get out by like 10am so it's ≈80° or less. Also lipos do better being heated up and think the hotter it is the thinner the air is also so better aero and less resistance. No more excuses lol just get out there already! Got 144 to catch so far 💪🏼😎

Man been mid 90s here to lol just gotta get out by like 10am so it's ≈80° or less. Also lipos do better being heated up and think the hotter it is the thinner the air is also so better aero and less resistance. No more excuses lol just get out there already! Got 144 to catch so far 💪🏼😎
I'll catch ya brotha...lol

I'll catch ya brotha...lol
I'd hope so with those giant motors compared to my little 1717 😂 still really surprised that 144 run was only 355A which is very promising.
I might try to get out tomorrow morning as it’s far too windy here today.
I'm basking in the glory right now 😂 and it's windy here too with the storm fronts coming in. Going to gear up a couple for next pass and see if I can pull 148-150🤞🏼🙏🏼

Yeah they need a break-in first, then at that time only do you balance them. I agree. What I do with all new tires.
Blow outs will cost you. I wrecked so bad from a blow out it went airborne and hit a street curb, Electrics were spared luckily except for my Fans, and it was more practical to buy another Lim roller. ($400) What I did. I did destroy my GPS.
Even cheaper than buying from JennysRC by part by part. Once I added it all up.
how fast where u goin when dat happen i have mmx8s in my limittlesss n a hw 1650 im starting run a center diff wit 22t pinion gear to male sure everything running good then will bump it up to 27t and eventually put my spool bck in and go higher in teeth maybe a 30t,32,or 34 im new to speed runs but i don't plan on doing to many or going rlly fast just wanna do 100n go from there i will buy some cnhl racing series 100c 6600 mah 3s lipos n white grps s7 to go with my limittless that sounds like a good plan any tips?

Don't plan on going really fast, eh? lol...famous last words. Speed is addictive (both chemically and velocity). Plan sounds reasonable, but as for CNHL lipos, go with the G+plus 70C series. Reputable sources say those are the best batteries they make for speed running.

Don't plan on going really fast, eh? lol...famous last words. Speed is addictive (both chemically and velocity). Plan sounds reasonable, but as for CNHL lipos, go with the G+plus 70C series. Reputable sources say those are the best batteries they make for speed running.
Im gonna atleast try not to get addicted i fear hittin a
curb and wasting a lot of money lol maybe just make it
70mph basher n do speed runs every now and then i
choose this system cuz i want something that easily
do speed that i want rather have a stock blx system
then once maxed out have a better system just get the
better system from jump is what i did.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back