Outcast Are the 4s shocks any better than the 3s shocks?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Kraton had a leaker in the box, so my answer is NO.
20190509_175521.jpg
20190509_174925.jpg
20190509_174755.jpg

Last edited:
As the subject says, are the BLX4s shocks any better than the BLX3s shocks in terms of leaking?
I think they're all plastic and certainly same design. Unfortunate that they come leaky stock too because Arrma could really get away from some negative reviews if they'd just redesign those plastic shocks. They do offer an upgrade..... I guess going to the 6s shocks ...but if they'd put some R&D into em I'd be lovin.

Few days late for a reply, but my 4s Kraton shocks haven’t leaked a bit. And I’ve been pretty rough on my Arrma since getting it At the beginning of May.

I’m sure they mass produce the smaller parts and you’ll always get a bad part somewhere that missed QC. It happens. Did you ever get it taken care of?

Few days late for a reply, but my 4s Kraton shocks haven’t leaked a bit. And I’ve been pretty rough on my Arrma since getting it At the beginning of May.

I’m sure they mass produce the smaller parts and you’ll always get a bad part somewhere that missed QC. It happens. Did you ever get it taken care of?
my Typhon 3s didn't leak right away either but they started leaking in the last few weeks.

Did you ever get it taken care of?
Sort of. Talion shocks came back in stock, so I ordered those.

Longer story, see my spare parts truck build thread. I needed a set of Talion shocks. I have a set, on my typhon. My typhon shocks are on my granite.. lol. I was thinking of getting the 4s shicks (half the price of the 6s shocks, and in stock) then swap the typhon shocks back, which would free up my Talion shocks for the spare parts truck... lol
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/organising-my-spare-parts-might-build-an-rc.13681/

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back