Typhon Are the A-Arms on a Typhon V3 Mega the same size as Typhon 3S BLX?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Mojave EXB
  3. Senton 3s
  4. Typhon Mega
  5. Vorteks
I bought a Typhon Mega V3 with the intent of using it as a kit to build it up into a 3S. Due to availability and pricing in Canada, I learned it was more feasible to buy a whole 3S RC and swap parts around. Plus the RC that ended up with the brushed setup can be used by my kids. So I chose a Big Rock.

I've seen a lot of info stating people are putting A-Arms on their Big Rocks from a Typhon 3S due to those being longer. But I measured my A-Arms between the Big Rock 3S and my Typhon Mega. They're identical.

Are the A-arms on a Typhon S3 longer than the Typhon V3 Mega's?

The arms on the Typhon Mega and 3S are the same.

If I recall correctly, the arms on the BigRock V3 are the same as the Typhon 3S, but they were the same as the Granite on the BigRock V2. I guess other members can confirm.

If I recall correctly, the arms on the BigRock V3 are the same as the Typhon 3S, but they were the same as the Granite on the BigRock V2. I guess other members can confirm.
Ah! I didn't consider prior versions of the Big Rock while researching. That makes sense now.

And thanks for confirming. Wasn't sure if I needed to seek out Typhon 3S arms or not for an even wider stance.

Yeah, that should be right.
I bought a Typhon Mega V3 with the intent of using it as a kit to build it up into a 3S. Due to availability and pricing in Canada, I learned it was more feasible to buy a whole 3S RC and swap parts around. Plus the RC that ended up with the brushed setup can be used by my kids. So I chose a Big Rock.

I've seen a lot of info stating people are putting A-Arms on their Big Rocks from a Typhon 3S due to those being longer. But I measured my A-Arms between the Big Rock 3S and my Typhon Mega. They're identical.

Are the A-arms on a Typhon S3 longer than the Typhon V3 Mega's?
Here's what I know.(Not completly sure if it's right, but it should be...)

Senton, Granite, and Bigrock v1 and v2 all have the same (shorter) a-arms.(blx and mega)
Typhon(blx and mega) and Bigrock v3 have the (longer) same a-arms.

So the Typhon BLX has the same A-arms as the Typhon MEGA.

The answers here are right. If you run into this type of question again, a quick look at the part numbers might solve your question. That's what I do.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back