Are there a lot of Scam arrma sites?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Envy6454

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Anyone heard of arrma_rc.club ? Prices were too good to be true. They had the logo and whole header but paypal took me to like a personal account with non working links so i cancelled it asap. Are there a lot of fake sites?

Anyone heard of arrma_rc.club ? Prices were too good to be true. They had the logo and whole header but paypal took me to like a personal account with non working links so i cancelled it asap. Are there a lot of fake sites?
100% a scam, only purchase hobby grade RCs from their official sites or official sellers such as Horizon Hobby, Tower Hobbies, Amain Hobbies, Hobby town, or your Local Hobby Shop!

Also, $130 for a Kraton 8s!!! If it’s too good to be true, then it’s most likely too good to be true.

ONLY ORDER AND BUY ARRMA RCS FROM HORIZON HOBBY‘S CERTIFIED SELLERS!

Absolutely agree with the above comments !!!!

There is only one exception I will vouch for, and so will others who have purchased from him .... he occasionally has RC's for sale ON THIS FORUM

@joostin420 occasionally has NEW IN BOX, as you would receive from the factory, rigs for a discount ($100 off my Kraton 8S EXB), shipping INCLUDED (and it got here fast!!), plus no sales tax. I, as well as quite a few others on here, 100% vouch for him. He has what he has when he has it. You could pm him to see if he has anything, but he usually posts what he has when he gets it.

OTHER THAN THAT

Beware of sites like what you found. Stick to the ones mentioned.......we work hard for money, don't want to be ripped off

Horizon or Amain. You're not going to get a lot of % off, but you will get support and warranty. An added bonus once you realize your time is worth something and it's your decisions that determine how you get to spend it.

@Envy6454 ,
Buying out of Vendor channels will hurt you for sure. Can always void the 2 year Arrrma/HH warranty. Always need a valid Receipt for the Warranty. From an Authorized Dealer. Legit Online seller or LHS etc.
Sometimes you will find New Old stock at lower prices. Liquidation etc. Older dated models. Horizon Hobby will do this legitimately at times. Black Friday deals etc. But rarely anything good as RC's go. Just blowing out old inventory, and parts support may be lacking, being old models and all.
Sometimes stuff that fell off the back of a truck.:LOL: Or fell off the container of a slow boat from China.:ROFLMAO: Sometimes they are just outright scams and you will recieve nothing. Just a ripped off purchase.:cautious:
Buyer beware. These Arrma products appear in demand so the likelyhood of scams are prevalent. Especially around the Holiday season bought as gifts and purchased by those very unfamiliar with RC stuff and what they are buying.
They just see a BIG discount. :rolleyes:
And get sucked in.:(

Edited.

Last edited:
Back