Are Tires covered under the limited warrantee?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not positive. ..but I doubt it...I'm wondering if your car may be the perfect candidate for trying heavier lube in the center diff as others have done...maybe need to reign in more power to the rear...but...immediately assuming this is happening when in all open diff mode...may need to run heavier in all diffs to equalize loading left and right also...

in what situations is this happening?...

my tires pizza a bit...but I haven't blown one yet...6s...always...hmmmm..tell us more...

Interesting you say that. I'm getting the feeling the front has more power. I adjusted the preload to lift it higher. The wheelie at wheels are easily an inch maybe 1.5 inches over the ground. When I floor it / only the fronts balloon. The wheeliebar almost never hits the ground. I have not put anything I. The diffs and have run through about 9 packs so far. My hobby guy says the maintenance instructions are BS. He says grease every 3 months and it will be fine.

maybe so...just a thought anyway...be sure to check out Tp-Parts Rc-Xtreme "The Undisputed Nero Master". ... Tp-Parts Rc-Xtreme youtube channel for some vids on diff disassembly etc...

Your hobby guy is wrong!!! Fill that diff with at least 50k.... i have 50 in mine it is much better gonna put 100k in it soon and take lockers out...

Your hobby guy is wrong!!! Fill that diff with at least 50k.... i have 50 in mine it is much better gonna put 100k in it soon and take lockers out...

sounds like a plan. ...if I would ever stop playing with the truck...holidays coming up..taking a week off work...should be enough time to service the diffs...

got it - have to be honest Josh -I tried to install my servo and couldn't even get the center stack to drop out. I stink at this stuff. I now know that its the servo part of the stack sticks out a bit.

You don't need to drop center out... just unbolt the servo it mounts to stack with 2 plastic mounts and it will come rite out... obviously need to unhook servo from the steering rod and then take servo horn off and put it on new one... plug it in to reciver before installing so it centers the servo and put horn back on and reinstall servo.... need to take reciver box lid off and unplug the servo and plug new one in... im at docs or i would post pics... i think i have a few saved... i really need a go pro lol

Servo is already done. I'm talking about diff fluid.for the center diff. I'm nervous because I've done nothing while it seems your doing this a lot. For this I need to drop out that center. I've since heard that the thing blocking it from dropping out is the plate the servo is on - blocks the center stack from just dropping out. Afro told me to just bend the servo and it will come right out. Then I just open the diff up and pour in 100k fluid right?

Servo is already done. I'm talking about diff fluid.for the center diff. I'm nervous because I've done nothing while it seems your doing this a lot. For this I need to drop out that center. I've since heard that the thing blocking it from dropping out is the plate the servo is on - blocks the center stack from just dropping out. Afro told me to just bend the servo and it will come right out. Then I just open the diff up and pour in 100k fluid right?
I take off the skidpkates, it drops rite out... i misunderstood what was going on... i can go make a video, i neex to take ut apart any way i want to check to see if oil is staying in the diffs... it should be but may need yo use thicker oil than 50k my front had leaked a bit out... and i want 100k in center i run it with center and rear locked almost all the time... i will try to do a video and make it nice to upload to the tube... i always have had it apart all at once front center and rear so i thought it would drop rite out... im on ut as soon as i eat a bit. I need to be uploading more to youtube any way...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back