Are you pre-ordering the Arrma Nero?

Are you going to pre-order the Arrma Nero monster truck?

• Yes!

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • No.

Votes: 19 79.2%

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This will be my first +400$ RC purchase, and it might be my last. :)
I'm sure it's gonna be over $1k in Canadian dollars especially now our dollars so weak. Hopefully it will at par with our US counterpart soon.

Yeah, it's almost double the most I've ever spent on a vehicle, so there's that. But it looks amazing, and I really want to add it to my collection. Sorry that the C$ is so weak!

Just ordered one from Tower. Can anyone please tell me the dimensions of the battery compartment? I'm planning to get a set. Thanks.

check arrma website ...on the nero page...at the bottom...you can download the docs...has all the info there...have fun dude...
Thanks bud!

check arrma website ...on the nero page...at the bottom...you can download the docs...has all the info there...have fun dude...
Downloaded the manual and I can't find the info.

Last edited:
Watch "Exclusive Unboxing: ARRMA Nero 6S 1/8 Scale BLX M…" on YouTube Exclusive Unboxing: ARRMA Nero 6S 1/8 Scale BLX M…:

sorry about that...
search youtube for this video by aussierc...this video ...he gives the specs...I will measure it myself when I get home to document the numbers...

crap...I was sure he talked about it ..I know I heard the numbers or read them somewhere. ..I will measure it when I get back...at noon or so...
Thanks again. I really appreciate it.

Back