Fury Arena outcast 6s need help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobmarley420

Reaction score
Would billet swing arms from a kraton 6s fit on outcast 6s

23AB3583-2962-400A-BD7A-3223B66C8054.png

Yes, technically they fit. It is usually not recommended to install metal arms. The plastic arms are meant to flex so you don't break chassis parts instead.
Is there a particular reason you are looking to get metal arms?

And, welcome to the forum 👍

Yes, technically they fit. It is usually not recommended to install metal arms. The plastic arms are meant to flex so you don't break chassis parts instead.
Is there a particular reason you are looking to get metal arms?

And, welcome to the forum
Thankyou looking to get them to stop breaking my plastic ones and instead of buying heaps of plastic parts would rather go billet

If you gonna do metal arms stay away from Integy. Their aluminum is closer to tin foil than anything 6061 or 7075...very poor quality IMHO. Get the GPM ones if you're gonna do it. The GPM ones are kinda the standard for aluminum arms. Vitavon makes some too but not in Kraton/Outcast/Talion length. I wouldn't do aluminum arms on an off road car...especially if you're gonna be bashing and jumping. Aluminum arms are better for on road use. If you still wanna do the arms then invest in some aluminum diff cases (Vitavon, Basherqueen, Treal or Hot Racing make good ones) to match. It's better to go all aluminum. The aluminum arms will tear up composite diff cases on even minimal impact.
But to answer your question...yes the Kraton arms will fit an Outcast 6S. The Kraton, Outcast/Notorius, Fireteam and Talion all use the same arms.
Good luck with whatever you decide and welcome to the Forum!!!

If you gonna do metal arms stay away from Integy. Their aluminum is closer to tin foil than anything 6061 or 7075...very poor quality IMHO. Get the GPM ones if you're gonna do it. The GPM ones are kinda the standard for aluminum arms. Vitavon makes some too but not in Kraton/Outcast/Talion length. I wouldn't do aluminum arms on an off road car...especially if you're gonna be bashing and jumping. Aluminum arms are better for on road use. If you still wanna do the arms then invest in some aluminum diff cases (Vitavon, Basherqueen, Treal or Hot Racing make good ones) to match. It's better to go all aluminum. The aluminum arms will tear up composite diff cases on even minimal impact.
But to answer your question...yes the Kraton arms will fit an Outcast 6S. The Kraton, Outcast/Notorius, Fireteam and Talion all use the same arms.
Good luck with whatever you decide and welcome to the Forum!!!
And another quick question what are some good tires to run for high speed/off-road -cheers

Depends on the size you want.
If you want buggy tires I would go Jetko (Tomahawk, King Cobra, Rockform) or PowerHobby (Raptor, Armor). Both are belted so they don't expand but if you're a jumper you won't get much air control. These are great for just ripping around. You don't get too much ground clearance if your terrain is rough so keep that in mind. ProLine makes a good buggy tire too but they're not belted.
If you want a little larger the Mojave (dBoots Fotress) tires are excellent and are a great size for Typhons. Plenty of grip on all surfaces. They're not belted but you'd be hard pressed to find a better tire in that size range. Method RC makes a belted version that I've heard good things about. You'll get more air control for jumps and your ground clearance will be better.
If you want a monster truck size (2.8) you can get the Duratrax LockUps 2.8 or the PowerHobby Raptors in the 2.8 size. Both are awesome for off road ripping. They're both very soft but they're belted and have superb grip. These are more for the "truggified" Typhon look. These are a little heavier than the other tires above so you have to gear accordingly. These will give the most air control and give you higher ground clearance for rough terrain.

Depends on the size you want.
If you want buggy tires I would go Jetko (Tomahawk, King Cobra, Rockform) or PowerHobby (Raptor, Armor). Both are belted so they don't expand but if you're a jumper you won't get much air control. These are great for just ripping around. You don't get too much ground clearance if your terrain is rough so keep that in mind. ProLine makes a good buggy tire too but they're not belted.
If you want a little larger the Mojave (dBoots Fotress) tires are excellent and are a great size for Typhons. Plenty of grip on all surfaces. They're not belted but you'd be hard pressed to find a better tire in that size range. Method RC makes a belted version that I've heard good things about. You'll get more air control for jumps and your ground clearance will be better.
If you want a monster truck size (2.8) you can get the Duratrax LockUps 2.8 or the PowerHobby Raptors in the 2.8 size. Both are awesome for off road ripping. They're both very soft but they're belted and have superb grip. These are more for the "truggified" Typhon look. These are a little heavier than the other tires above so you have to gear accordingly. These will give the most air control and give you higher ground clearance for rough terrain.
Great recommendations☝️ Have tried many of these & also think if you're gonna be high speed running on anything but smooth pavement your tires are very much your limiting factor. I actually like the belted factory talion Katars for going fast on relatively flat/smooth dirt.🙂🤷‍♂️

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back