Granite Arm upgrade / mod?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Denz

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Hey everyone, I'm looking to upgrade my arms to rpm ones (when my stock ones break I'll have upgraded spares) but also seeing alot of the typhon arm/turnbuckle mods??? Will the typhon arms make a massive difference??. I'm not a massive basher (even though in 2 weeks I split my chassis) just weighing up my upgrade options cheers guys n gals.... 😁

For the granite idk you'd probably be turning your granite into a bigrock but i have the typhon rear a arms on my senton & it give you way more ground stance and helps with traction just cause its wider but the longer arms youll need bigger shocks or the gpm shock tower bracket

Hey everyone, I'm looking to upgrade my arms to rpm ones (when my stock ones break I'll have upgraded spares) but also seeing alot of the typhon arm/turnbuckle mods??? Will the typhon arms make a massive difference??. I'm not a massive basher (even though in 2 weeks I split my chassis) just weighing up my upgrade options cheers guys n gals.... 😁
Just get the turnbuckles off Jennys and RPM arms from your LHS. If you want for an extra 40 dollars you can get Kraton 6s shocks for the rear and Mojave fronts for the front. I recommend you throw out the stock shocks anyway

i run the typhon a arms and turnbuckles on my Granite make's a big difference.

Last edited:
Just get the turnbuckles off Jennys and RPM arms from your LHS. If you want for an extra 40 dollars you can get Kraton 6s shocks for the rear and Mojave fronts for the front. I recommend you throw out the stock shocks anyway
Totally forgot about the turnbuckles lol and yea specific shocks and products so you know exactly what you getting into price wise 👍👍

I'm in the UK what are special about jenny turnbuckles?? So kraton front shocks for the rear (does it matter what version) and mojave front for the front...??

jennys is a dismantler, they buy RTR take them apart and sell the parts. They parts are the original Arrma parts from a new rig which Jenny's RC takes apart and sells as spare parts cheaper than Horizon. Hope that makes sense mate.

jennys is a dismantler, they buy RTR take them apart and sell the parts. They parts are the original Arrma parts from a new rig which Jenny's RC takes apart and sells as spare parts cheaper than Horizon. Hope that makes sense mate.
Thanks for clearing that up, yeah we have a similar sites in the UK didn't think to look... Thanks again

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back