Arma felony 8s gearing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catrinis4chaos

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I was currently running 27/46 with a 1250kv motor. The hear was alittle sloppy on the motor shaft so I went to change the gear to a mod-1 35t pinion and its bigger so I'm only able to catch 1 screw. Is there anything I can get to secure both screws? Or what do you guys do that run bigger gearing on the felony? And what gearing do you run?

Couple of options - going with a spool, I believe there are aftermarket spurs smaller than 46T and the PPS motor mount supports bigger teeth combinations than the factory mount.

Couple of options - going with a spool, I believe there are aftermarket spurs smaller than 46T and the PPS motor mount supports bigger teeth combinations than the factory mount.
Thanks. There are smaller spur gears but I'm trying to stay with the 46t and only change the pinion. The PPS motor mount you mentioned ,is that the aftermarket motor mount off ebay?

Thanks. There are smaller spur gears but I'm trying to stay with the 46t and only change the pinion. The PPS motor mount you mentioned ,is that the aftermarket motor mount off ebay?

sorry, forgot to link: https://practicalproto.com/collections/frontpage/products/v4mount

He’s a site sponsor here with many satisfied customers. In the description, there is a way to calculate what will fit based on total tooth count.

if it shows OOS, you can place a pre-order for the next batch (one of the links on the website)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back