Arma granite blx

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jhalley

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
I'm having a little trouble I ran my granite blx the other day and it was running great went through a couple mud puddles and I cleaned it up and put it up I got it out today and run and it barely moves any help would be appreciated

I'm having a little trouble I ran my granite blx the other day and it was running great went through a couple mud puddles and I cleaned it up and put it up I got it out today and run and it barely moves any help would be appreciated

Can you explain barely moves....

1. Wheels off the ground those it run if you throttle if forward and backward? If no can you tell if the motor is providing power or wheels seem locked
2. On your remote, is the throttle control at max or lowered...does depend on the remote you have

When you spin the wheels do you feel any blockage or friction in the wheel bearings?

Could be ESC but I don't have enough knowledge on how TS that one...

Last edited:
Can you explain barely moves....

1. Wheels off the ground those it run if you throttle if forward and backward? If no can you tell if the motor is providing power or wheels seem locked
2. On your remote, is the throttle control at max or lowered...does depend on the remote you have

When you spin the wheels do you feel any blockage or friction in the wheel bearings?

Could be ESC but I don't have enough knowledge on how TS that one...
Thank you

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back