Notorious Arma Notorious Upgrades

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NathanNotoriousb

Reaction score
I’ve had my Notorious 6s for a while now, I’ve bashed it and broken it and just not had time to find parts for and I’m also wanting to upgrade parts so they don’t break as easy, the main issue at the moment is the front bumper, whenever I hit something with the front end the bumper screws that go into front diff at the bottom broke the spots where the screws go in to hold the bumper and the front a arms together, so I just wanna know what parts to get so that does not happen.

image.jpg

Either RPM or EXB basher bumper will fix the issue for sure. I've landed on my RPM bumper countless times over the last almost year and huge sends too still holding up solid. Haven't put the EXB bumper to the test as it's on my Typhon so has had minimal front landings.

That is an easy fix just buy the rpm bumper!

Was just checking RPMs site and don't see anything listed for Notorious. Does the Kraton stuff (front bumper and a-arms) fit the V5 Notorious?

edit - Disregard, I had a brainiac moment and checked the exploded view and got the part number for the diff casing from the Notorious and did my own research. Thanks for the initial pooint in the right direction though!

Last edited:
Back