SOLD / FOUND Arma talion with hobby wing max6, 1900kv motor, motor fans, spare parts to repair and original box motor and esc along with stock pinion gear and 22t.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man.. I tried to sell my V2 6S Kraton more then a year ago for the same price and i was told i'd be lucky to get $200-300 and my Kraton is decked out in Aluminum HR parts, Max6, 1480kv HS, 6S lipo and charger and sets of tires and all stock parts and the RC had few marks on it, almost new and over $1k of parts in it not counting the extras.

Last edited:
Man.. I tried to sell my V2 6S Kraton more then a year ago for the same price and i was told i'd be lucky to get $200-300 and my Kraton is decked out in Aluminum HR parts, Max6, 1480kv HS, 6S lipo and charger and sets of tires and all stock parts and the RC had few marks on it, almost new and over $1k of parts in it not counting the extras.
Dam who said that? I know a lot of it depends on what parts are on the rig. I would assume he got less then what he was asking. It in the bashing world or arrma would be considered stock. I would say $400 tops. As far as the v2 goes. You can have $1000 in aluminum parts but if they are the wrong parts then it doesn't help the sell. I have seen people just throw money at their rigs like it is a stock investment lol. And others just buy what is needed for durability and the both will sell for the same price unfortunately.

Yeah I feel you when I use to play paintball I never bought a gun new I always bought guns that were 1500 bucks brand new who's resell value shot down too 8 to 600 .

Still have the blx system? If so, how much for it?

Do you still have that Kraton v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back