Armma Senton 3s blx rear wing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DC6079

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
I’m new to this and my knowledge and experience base only goes back a couple of months.
I’ve bought the Senton 3s and have noticed that some people experience problems with up-draft lifting the front quite easily, I’ve also noticed on the discontinued 6s Senton the front and rear bonnet and rear vents are cut open and It also has a clear rear spoiler fitted. Has anyone done any or both of these two things and noticed improvements? Also would it be hard to fit a rear spoiler?
Or would it be a waste of time. I would love to see any photos if it’s been done. And my humble apologies if it’s been well covered, my search doesn’t show me any. Thanks Dave

I’m new to this and my knowledge and experience base only goes back a couple of months.
I’ve bought the Senton 3s and have noticed that some people experience problems with up-draft lifting the front quite easily, I’ve also noticed on the discontinued 6s Senton the front and rear bonnet and rear vents are cut open and It also has a clear rear spoiler fitted. Has anyone done any or both of these two things and noticed improvements? Also would it be hard to fit a rear spoiler?
Or would it be a waste of time. I would love to see any photos if it’s been done. And my humble apologies if it’s been well covered, my search doesn’t show me any. Thanks Dave
You could just buy the 6S body ??‍♂️

https://www.arrma-rc.com/part/AR406144

I could yes, but that’s more of a wannabe if you get my meaning, for me it’s ok to make a 6s look like a 3s then you have a wolf in sheep’s clothing but to make it a 6s in appearance only is also like putting a Ford Fiesta engine in a Ferrari . I’m just thinking of ways of stopping or reducing the front lift as 50 is still wheelie speed. I do appreciate the advice though, I don’t mean to dismiss your idea it’s one for the melting pot x

Fitting a rear wing without doing anything else to the front would probably just exacerbate the front lifting problem.
If you don't want to use a 6S shell, you should at least vent it and possibly even add a front wing.

I could yes, but that’s more of a wannabe if you get my meaning, for me it’s ok to make a 6s look like a 3s then you have a wolf in sheep’s clothing but to make it a 6s in appearance only is also like putting a Ford Fiesta engine in a Ferrari . I’m just thinking of ways of stopping or reducing the front lift as 50 is still wheelie speed. I do appreciate the advice though, I don’t mean to dismiss your idea it’s one for the melting pot x
No offense taken. If you want to reduce wheelies, you can add preload to the rear to make it stiffer. Also lowering the ride height will help too. You can insert some tubing between the shock body and pistons on the shaft to drop the ride height. This will prevent air under the chassis. Venting the rear of the body will help with the parachute effect.

The stock body will not lift at speed with two simple mods

1. lower the body posts to the lower position so the body will be lower
2. lower the ride height by using no spacers on the back and only one 3mm spacer in the front.

I found this two settings to easily handle 50mph.

Fitting a rear wing without doing anything else to the front would probably just exacerbate the front lifting problem.
If you don't want to use a 6S shell, you should at least vent it and possibly even add a front wing.
Thanks for the advice, it’s much appreciated, in honesty I don’t understand car aerodynamic

The stock body will not lift at speed with two simple mods

1. lower the body posts to the lower position so the body will be lower
2. lower the ride height by using no spacers on the back and only one 3mm spacer in the front.

I found this two settings to easily handle 50mph.
Thanks for this. I’m taking it all in and will have some ideas now to try out.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back