Big Rock Armma Senton for $79.99 !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Kraton 6s
My wife was scanning through her daily wish shopping list , and came across a Armma Senton 1/10 scale for $79.99 +$5.00 shipping , I checked the specs on Amain , compared the two , could not find any differences in the two ! What in the !!??!!??

On Wish you have to watch carefuly. The pics doesn't show really what you can buy. It can be for wheels or body shell only for example.

My wife was scanning through her daily wish shopping list , and came across a Armma Senton 1/10 scale for $79.99 +$5.00 shipping , I checked the specs on Amain , compared the two , could not find any differences in the two ! What in the !!??!!??
Y u no post link?

Fveco is showing as not safe and blacklisted on some threat sites. Just FYI

Well here we are 1 month and a week and there is no tracking on it yet , sure I no I can end up getting nothing but a pitcure of a Senton 6s , but still fun waiting to see after my conversations with them , all I did was Google Senton 6s and the add came up. Haven't been able to find it since and that is not encouraging ,☹???? oh well ??hopefully it's a picture in color !?!?!?

Well here we are 1 month and a week and there is no tracking on it yet , sure I no I can end up getting nothing but a pitcure of a Senton 6s , but still fun waiting to see after my conversations with them , all I did was Google Senton 6s and the add came up. Haven't been able to find it since and that is not encouraging ,☹???? oh well ??hopefully it's a picture in color !?!?!?
Thats one reason why we buy stuff from an hobbyshop or another known place

I hope you payed with paypal.

Thats one reason why we buy stuff from an hobbyshop or another known place

When the price is too low on a website it is sure it is a scam (excepted at the great time of HK, 50$ a RTR buggy with brushless sensored system was a steal). There are few websites who pop up like that sometime. But after many orders from china, taiwan, hongkong, EU and US, i had maybe 3 issues which have been refund by the sellers or paypal.

Last edited:
You people don't get it , this is for entertainment value mostly , the $83 is just the cab fair to the show , and you guys get in for free ???? the what ever it is , prolly out in the ocean somewhere , on a ellegal charter , waiting for the radar to clear to come a shore ???? enjoy the show , for crap sakes it's free ! If we all luck out and a rig actually shows up I'll prolly auction it off , or give it to one of the vets at the hospital I voleterr at and I've been supporting my 2 hobby shops for 25 years , heck there's a reason I got a Traxxas max for $300 , not that I wanted or needed it , but couldn't pass it up , I'm turning it into the Seahawks special , gunna be pretty cool and yes I did use pay pal , so the popcorn is free , I wonder if the milk duds are

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back