SOLD / FOUND Armma Talion 6s RTR (Latest Version)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

joeram44

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Talion
I am selling my Arrma Talion 6s. I purchased this vehicle 06/2020 and used it a dozen times. There are some signs of use from on and off road but all in all it is in good shape. It comes complete with the following:

RPM Front Lower A Arms
RPM Rear A Arms
RPM Wing Mounts
RPM Rear Skid Plate
RPM Rear A Arm Mud Guards
RPM Front Bumper
Integy Red Wheelie Bar
Integy Motor Heat Sink & Fan
200k Center Diff. Fluid
Kraton Shock Springs
60 Weight Team Losi Shock Oil
Power Hobby Raptor Wheels/Tires
HQ red Anodized Wheels Nuts
Red Aluminum Wing nuts
Stock Spektrum Radio
Also comes with the stock A Arms which are brand new take offs & the 20t Speed Pinion Gear & Owners Manual/Tools

$435 Shipped in the US

Talion Side Left.jpg

Talion Back.jpg

Talion Cover Off Left.jpg

Talion Side Right CO.jpg

Talion Side Right.jpg

Talion Under.jpg

How did you liked those tires, are they worth it? How they behave better, street or dirt?

Damn I would love to have that Talion. Unfortunately someone else will surely snatch it up before I have the funds to spend.

How did you liked those tires, are they worth it? How they behave better, street or dirt?
Love those tires. They are great on and off road with no ballooning.

Where was this 4 days ago when I decided to order a kraton 6s v5.... damn it!!! Nice rig man. GLWS. Why you getting rid of that awesome rig?

I got. You with 350 ready to send

If I didn't just get a v5 Typhon 6s... Awesome rig! Someone will be happy!

Offer still stands at 350.

I offered him 400$ but he’s holding tight at 415$ which is still a great deal
I’m kind of holding out for the infractions to get back into stock or else I’d scoop it up

Reactions: SrC
I appreciate the offer but I will let it continue to collect dust at that price.

I offered him 400$ but he’s holding tight at 415$ which is still a great deal
I’m kind of holding out for the infractions to get back into stock or else I’d scoop it up
Cmon guys let's help this guy out and sell his rig. Whats $15, I mean he is covering shipping too. If $15 is a deal breaker your just nickel and diming at this point. Just give him the $15 and you get that bad ass tailon!!!!

Cmon guys let's help this guy out and sell his rig. Whats $15, I mean he is covering shipping too. If $15 is a deal breaker your just nickel and diming at this point. Just give him the $15 and you get that bad ass tailon!!!!
I agree with this^^^^
I've got a kraton so not really looking for talion but if I could get it for stoopid cheap I'd take it. But I wouldn't sell it for that cheap either

Sent you a message
I have way too many cars but have never had a talion
I just got a kraton 8s today but I think this Talion is a beauty ..let me know..would love to add this to my collection
Thanks!

Ok
PayPal sent
Thanks!

Reactions: SrC
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back