Kraton Armma vs Corally

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rudedogg79

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Armma versus Corally, it there a huge difference between durability and price, parts availability.???

Yea there is Corally are cheaper but not quite as good as arrma are now because they havnt been doing bashers for long.

Yup, seems like they are moving in the right direction. Still now quite in the Arrma class but getting very close with their new releases. Parts are still hard to find in the USA. Plus they have a new 4s rig……hear that Arrma….haha.

Gotta say Corallys new Skeeter is pretty impressive. Basically a 6s parts in a 4s package minus the electronics (4s), Don't forget 7075 Swiss gears and other goods.. Body is eh but under the body is tempting for sure!

One thing i can say is that the corally muracco will absolutely smash the butt off all the typhon 6s when it comes to a race......BUT, the Typhon 6s will win because the durability of Corally is shameful. but honest to god, the raw power, blasting down the main road at bye bye Typhon 6s speed at 2am....but coz of durability i would rather Arrrmas absolutely ridiculous crap about "oh, it will go X speed with blah blah pinion" FFS why not just say how fast it really goes out of the box?

Hence why im sticking with drones.

One thing i can say is that the corally muracco will absolutely smash the butt off all the typhon 6s when it comes to a race......BUT, the Typhon 6s will win because the durability of Corally is shameful. but honest to god, the raw power, blasting down the main road at bye bye Typhon 6s speed at 2am....but coz of durability i would rather Arrrmas absolutely ridiculous crap about "oh, it will go X speed with blah blah pinion" FFS why not just say how fast it really goes out of the box?

Hence why im sticking with drones.
Corallys are high geared and have better electronics. Thats why they are so wild to drive

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back