Big Rock Arrma 1/10 Big Rock 3s V3 with Outcast 4s tires.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would I be able to fit the Arrma 1/10 Outcast 4s tires on my Arrma 1/10 Big Rock 3s?
Yes,but they are 17mm,an the big rock has 14mm..20$ cheap adapters off ebay work good..use lock-tite,let dry 24hrs before running an your good

These work great.i got these on my Big Papa long Rock 👍😁

Screenshot_20230225-064027.png

You might also get the smaller pinion off a 4s truck too. The 3.8 tires are gearing up the speed and strain on all the gears and shafts otherwise.
If you ever plan on putting some belted tires and wheels like hoons becarefull due the heavy weight.my temps shot up when I had them on my BIG PAPA LONG ROCK.thats one reason I don't use them .on my build I need less weight as possible because it's a street speed machine.i prefer my foam's or my rubber slicks.you might be able to keep belted tires on yours if you drop to a lower pinnion or higher spur.easiest would be pinnion so you don't mess with the slipper clutch assembly set up.and if you change any of them gears you would need to reset your mesh again which some dred to do but it's not bad at all .just takes experience and knowing the sound of that perfect click.many videos on how to set the mesh.if you need Ill drop videos on how to go about it..it's something everyone has to eventually learn to do in this hobby..👍😁

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back