Senton ARRMA 1/10 SENTON 4x4 V3 MEGA 550 + Lights Control Remote

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leogrinberg

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
Hi Guys, I tried buy lights that will fit the arrma senton, but I can't contact this vendor (polocreations) then I decided buy an generic lights.

Anybody have idea if this lights connector works well that will fit the arrma senton that fit in the ground receiver?

Thanks!

Captura de pantalla de 2021-06-15 13-46-16.png

Most generic light kits have F-plugs that will fit directly into the RX. Otherwise, a simple connector swap can always be done.

Hi Guys, I tried buy lights that will fit the arrma senton, but I can't contact this vendor (polocreations) then I decided buy an generic lights.

Anybody have idea if this lights connector works well that will fit the arrma senton that fit in the ground receiver?

Thanks!

View attachment 152249
Polocreations make the perfect lights for the senton the taillight are exact fit and the headlight or bumper led i just got mine on Friday I think you should wait till you get in contact

Hi buddies, I tried again and Polocrations finally response to me. Thanks for the responses.

Hi buddies, I tried again and Polocrations finally response to me. Thanks for the responses.
Nice im happy for you lol no bs those lights they make are pretty sick looking and are perfect fit like literally made for the senton and they go on the frame of the rc so you don't have to constantly unplug them when your done riding

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back