ARRMA 1/8th V3 series - incl Nero series "How-To" mount RPM shock rod ends

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My hunt continues to find an alternative
Thanks

GOOD VID, YOUR OK WITH GRABBING THE SHAFT THAT WAY, BUT THATS FOR A EXPERIENCED hand to do,...I've been doing that way for years, never ,ok maybe a couple got a lil collateral damage in the beginning,LOL,
i can Now do it w/no damage to shaft!!

The teknos fit it there I have the big rock so it’s already 4mm and charged Springs pistons oil i have it “working” w/hobao ends so I believe I’m safe also going to put that m5mm x 35mm by thru posts to secure I’ve out to much time money effort into this truck. Already,still hasn’t been drive. I’ve cometlly disassembled and added my 30 years experience and built it beyond greatness,ceramic this ,titanium that,all electronics swapped

It was until the v3 spring arrived
Yes but the Teknos use a much better shock standoff 4mm vs 3mm, if you manage to break one of those then idk what to tell you. However the Teknos do cost a bit more, about $90 for the Teknos and about $60 for the Arrma V3 shocks.

Best bet is to upgrade to a shock with 4mm shaft. I personally use the Tekno 1/8th shocks.

confused just measured the Big Rock shaft, its 4mm....however I like your 3 dimensional look at things, I had a guy say , why you putting money into that r/c. as if I couldn't, put different arms, pillow balls, shafts, shocks, etc etc, I I wanted, I could put 1/8 Mugen the New mbx8 diffs in there, how do I know,
I just. got my 2 kits from My team. and I built a diff, not hard at all, have to switch a few, things, but all in all, its bettering the big rock, so I will post a video, I'm making a series, just having a hard time editing

if anyone knows a easy program, the GoPro movie editor, is not easy, maybe if you know how,
I have a loaded New iMac 27" screen, iMovie is the easiest so far, just I want a more professional grade, as for the video content, its some of the best clearest there is, I'm not talking al the damm time like these other guys,

im making these to truly give back, NO ADVERTISEMENTS, don't need money, thats all it is now, like RC Sparks, a 50 year old, talking like he's, what 12-14?? to target a audience, so he doesn't have to work, get free stuff, and not be a man, and go to work, everyday like the masses.....

whats he gonna do in 15 years, lol 65plus, hey dudes, im jelling w my rc..guys a joke sorry, the one video, when he opens drawer, and has like 20 mamba's in box, HES A SHOW OFF, NO NEED TO POST THAT , I WATCHED VIDEO IN ENTIRETY...When I see his name, I move on I wish there was a way I could BLOCK this Vulture from my you tube....

My Video's will help, and I'm the kinda guy, if someones in need, ILL HELP OUT, I gave away the stock electronics rom my big rock, fro a email from a kid, who checked out, I'm Force Recon, USMC, I can find out who anyone is, by the time, you finish reading this...

ANYWAY back on subject...can anyone help w/video editing? maybe we can get a one on one, over pc's and I can mirror what im doing so as you can see, I want them, easy to follow, Clear Concise..I tried, after like 2 hours I put together a ametur 6 min clip, not happy about it at all.. I need help, lol..ill show you a quick one, with me on my harley and my buddy on his rice rocket, I was holding GoPro, since I have chest holders, head cams etc, I have every option, even pool floats..lol

I WAS cursing in 2nd gear, he was revving it up, getting older sucks, when we were like 21 he used TO SIT ON HIS TANK and ride a wheelie a city block long, where also riding thru our town!

wont let me attach, and its a tiny 40 sec file, this is whats happening to me, I can call apple care, but it takes a hour I just don't have today, im here im there, grabbing some 3c LIHV HIGH VOLTAGE LIPOS LATER 2C AND 3C....REEDY ZAPPERS FOR THE 2C, FORGOT OTHER BRAND, IM GOING TO DO DATA TESTING TO SEE IF THESE NEW LIHV ARE REALLY WORTH IT, THATS WHY ITS IMPERative I get this sorted, out, sorry about caps, apparently, someone "else" was offended, in another forum, its called SO I CAN READ IT, lol why u think I bought a 27" iMac?lol yelling well thats just impossible on a pc, that bs rule from early 90's needs to be ditched, I like to be able to read and comprehend whats written, it just helps that much more...

confused just measured the Big Rock shaft, its 4mm....however I like your 3 dimensional look at things, I had a guy say , why you putting money into that r/c. as if I couldn't, put different arms, pillow balls, shafts, shocks, etc etc, I I wanted, I could put 1/8 Mugen the New mbx8 diffs in there, how do I know,
I just. got my 2 kits from My team. and I built a diff, not hard at all, have to switch a few, things, but all in all, its bettering the big rock, so I will post a video, I'm making a series, just having a hard time editing

if anyone knows a easy program, the GoPro movie editor, is not easy, maybe if you know how,
I have a loaded New iMac 27" screen, iMovie is the easiest so far, just I want a more professional grade, as for the video content, its some of the best clearest there is, I'm not talking al the damm time like these other guys,

im making these to truly give back, NO ADVERTISEMENTS, don't need money, thats all it is now, like RC Sparks, a 50 year old, talking like he's, what 12-14?? to target a audience, so he doesn't have to work, get free stuff, and not be a man, and go to work, everyday like the masses.....

whats he gonna do in 15 years, lol 65plus, hey dudes, im jelling w my rc..guys a joke sorry, the one video, when he opens drawer, and has like 20 mamba's in box, HES A SHOW OFF, NO NEED TO POST THAT , I WATCHED VIDEO IN ENTIRETY...When I see his name, I move on I wish there was a way I could BLOCK this Vulture from my you tube....

My Video's will help, and I'm the kinda guy, if someones in need, ILL HELP OUT, I gave away the stock electronics rom my big rock, fro a email from a kid, who checked out, I'm Force Recon, USMC, I can find out who anyone is, by the time, you finish reading this...

ANYWAY back on subject...can anyone help w/video editing? maybe we can get a one on one, over pc's and I can mirror what im doing so as you can see, I want them, easy to follow, Clear Concise..I tried, after like 2 hours I put together a ametur 6 min clip, not happy about it at all.. I need help, lol..ill show you a quick one, with me on my harley and my buddy on his rice rocket, I was holding GoPro, since I have chest holders, head cams etc, I have every option, even pool floats..lol

I WAS cursing in 2nd gear, he was revving it up, getting older sucks, when we were like 21 he used TO SIT ON HIS TANK and ride a wheelie a city block long, where also riding thru our town!

wont let me attach, and its a tiny 40 sec file, this is whats happening to me, I can call apple care, but it takes a hour I just don't have today, im here im there, grabbing some 3c LIHV HIGH VOLTAGE LIPOS LATER 2C AND 3C....REEDY ZAPPERS FOR THE 2C, FORGOT OTHER BRAND, IM GOING TO DO DATA TESTING TO SEE IF THESE NEW LIHV ARE REALLY WORTH IT, THATS WHY ITS IMPERative I get this sorted, out, sorry about caps, apparently, someone "else" was offended, in another forum, its called SO I CAN READ IT, lol why u think I bought a 27" iMac?lol yelling well thats just impossible on a pc, that bs rule from early 90's needs to be ditched, I like to be able to read and comprehend whats written, it just helps that much more...
I don't understand your post at all, did I say something wrong? I was talking to Reubydoobe about his 3.5mm shock shafts(which are notorious for bending) and that he should upgrade to a shock with a 4mm shaft.

I don't understand your post at all, did I say something wrong? I was talking to Reubydoobe about his 3.5mm shock shafts(which are notorious for bending) and that he should upgrade to a shock with a 4mm shaft.
no not at all, im new, sorry for the run on, what I meant to say was I was confused as my shafts are already 4mm? were you referring the Nero, My son has the Big Rock....If you know of same size possibly a tiny shaft, would be appreciated, I found so many issues w/build quality out of factory, I literally stripped car down to last screw

Tha I rebuilt they way I wanted with tires' have taken 2 3/4lbs off this pig!!! and I'm bringing 46 tooth to my motorcycle mechanic, were gonna lighten it, by way of drilling holes....

SORRY for confusion.i thin your doing a great job outsourcing racing grade parts to install, imm doing same thing...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back