ARRMA 12/12/2019 Teaser video

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just saw it too, and am so not understanding why they would release it. Arrma marketing department, two thumbs down.
They got all of us to watch the video. That's a win for the marketing department.

I just bought a Senton, no way in hell could I get the wife to buy another so early lol

It's still in the mail, would divorce me after just 5 months XD

Well now Im in a predicament. I was for sure about to pick up a Kraton 6s today because I was pretty sure the next one was going to be something larger than 1/8th. Ive never been a fan of anything larger than that. But that image looks like something that might make me regret getting the Kraton since I wont have enough money for both. So now I am trying to decide if I should wait or not. Just wish I knew the scale. That would decide it for me. If its a new 1/8th, or maybe something 1/7th I would wait on it. But anything larger just isnt something Id be interested in. So Im also studying the pics trying to figure it out.

OK guys I know this is crazy but I was bored and took the pics and did some editing in paint.net. On one of them all I did was an auto level and it looks much more interesting with a lot more detail. I did not add anything to that one. On the other pic I did a very rough outline of what I can see, and I noticed what looks like a large yellow spot and the rest of the body looks blue. So I think it does have a body on it. And to me this looks like a new buggy or a Talion style truggy. I could be completely wrong but thats what these threads are for.... speculation. Thoughts?

2019-1112-NewArrmaTruckBlurry - Copy (3).jpg

2019-1112-NewArrmaTruckBlurry.jpg

OK guys I know this is crazy but I was bored and took the pics and did some editing in paint.net. On one of them all I did was an auto level and it looks much more interesting with a lot more detail. I did not add anything to that one. On the other pic I did a very rough outline of what I can see, and I noticed what looks like a large yellow spot and the rest of the body looks blue. So I think it does have a body on it. And to me this looks like a new buggy or a Talion style truggy. I could be completely wrong but thats what these threads are for.... speculation. Thoughts?

Imo, it will be a Kraton under steroid, liike the leaked photo.

Some say that isn't something new, but nobody have done a so big truggy so far.

Looking at the first frame of the video and the last frame, where the rig becomes visible, I think they are messing with us, I don't think there is a body on it. It looks like if has a center body support sticking up like a Kraton but the wing looks way taller than anything else. It also appears to have a pretty good angle on the rear arms and decent ground clearance, check thi spic where I lined the arm angle in red. This could still be a truck with a wing.
View attachment 53574
see how you can see right thru under the wing? Wheres the body?
View attachment 53575
I see a body.... You are looking at the rear A arms and the high suspension.

Im no photoshoper lol
unknodwbestn.png

Last edited:
It is maybe simply a 6s Kraton :LOL: As we can't really see big difference between their shapes, even more when there is so much dust and the video is a little bit blured. It would be same between a Kraton 4s and 6s, in these conditions we couldn't be able to see the difference :LOL:.

Yes, sure there is a body, why there wouldn't be a body?

It’s the new moon rover... because that’s where I’m gonna send it!!! ?
Maybe they shot this on the ?

It is maybe simply a 6s Kraton :LOL: As we can't really see big difference between their shapes, even more when there is so much dust and the video is a little bit blured. It would be same between a Kraton 4s and 6s, in these conditions we couldn't be able to see the difference :LOL:.

Yes, sure there is a body, why there wouldn't be a body?
No, its a 1/6th or 1/5th, 6s or more. The guy at hobbytown slipped and said he seen it when it was brought in and its big but then back peddled claiming he did not see it so i know its a large scaled version. Not sure if he meant and said a shipment or a display version was shown to them. The other guy played it off like he was dumb and had no idea as if i was watching a low budget movie of them covering up what the first guy spilled. I was quite pissed they lied like that... Tell me its confidential and i would not mind but don't lie to my face. This was in Lex KY so im sure Woodie knows them.

Last edited:
Big or small, they know we want them all. Get in line folks. Arrma is handing out batterie!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back