Kraton Arrma 2050kv rotor replacement.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coconuts

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Mojave
  4. Outcast 6s
Does anyone know if and where I can get a replacement rotor for the 2050kv arrma motor?

Attachments

• 20190913_213820.jpg
    20190913_213820.jpg
    257.6 KB · Views: 205
Thanks for the replys. Arrma sending me out some replacement motors. I just thought if could find the part cheap it would be a nice backup.

Anyone ever find a replacement? I broke a magnet today when the wrap started to come undone. Locked up full send, lol.
Since the motors are rebranded Hobbywings, that might be the first place to look.

you can't buy replacements its a new motor. you could a few years ago but stopped selling them for some reason :(

I like the duct tape idea someone had, haha. Seriously though might clean it up and re-epoxy the magnets where needed and try to wrap it with something.

Probably not worth the hassle but it's added to the "future projects I'll never get to pile".

Last edited:
Thanks for the replys. Arrma sending me out some replacement motors. I just thought if could find the part cheap it would be a nice backup.
I cannot speak if Arrma/Spektrum motors are bad or not. But I have taken some good advice from @SrC when I get a new RC or I buy a motor from a user here, I replace the bearings with newer and better ones (electronic spray cleaner as well all on the inside). Also, add some Super Lube oil to the bearings. I do regular checks on them as well and reduce the motor timing to 15deg (cannot on Max6). For some rigs, I add an o-ring and washer on the motor shaft to the motor plate surface to help keep dust out the inside.

So far they all have not failed....maybe luck, but I do put some TLC into the motor before ever running it, even if it is a new RC.

you can't buy replacements its a new motor. you could a few years ago but stopped selling them for some reason :(
China motors is why, when you can buy an entire motor from China for less than what they wanted for a rotor no one bought them. But from memory the rotor out of a Hobbywing 4274 2200kv motor should fit, I know the end caps were 99.9999999999999999999999999999% the same.

If the motor locked up when you were on it that is going to happen. When my motor locked up mid Backflip it took out both the front and rear diff along with the spur and pinion.
Motor was in a different rig and different day I probably should have specified. Motor that locked was in a long Talion build it was my old Kraton V5 motor and was pretty beat. The diff carnage was from a Mojave exb. About 20 seconds into a run in a field. May have broken over the winter with paddles in the snow. I have been laid up from a back fusion just getting back at it. 1st run since winter with it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back