Granite Arrma 2wd Voltage parts interest out there?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Velodromed

Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton 4s
  5. Notorious
  6. Outcast 4s
  7. Vorteks
  8. Voltage
  9. Infraction 4x4
I have a box full of parts for the 2wd Voltage car left over from when I went crazy with a few. Some are new in the package. I even have a set, maybe 2, of those expensive Integy driveshafts. I just want to see if there’s any interest in these cheap cars anymore? Would they be worth throwing in the classifieds?

My 9 year old still runs a 2wd voltage and keeping parts on hand is needed since he has a heavy trigger finger. I may be interested depending on what you have and how much your looking to get for the parts.

I keep several of these RC's running for folks.. For the kiddo's it doesn't make a ton of sense upgrading them to more expensive RC's when they are driven so hard. Those soft tires are a life saver.

I would take some good pictures and post them up in the classifieds! If you are unsure on value you could always post the price high and go from there ;).

Sad to see you leave the Voltage crew! Who am I going to sympathize with on the next differential change out :ROFLMAO: o_O

Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

I keep several of these RC's running for folks.. For the kiddo's it doesn't make a ton of sense upgrading them to more expensive RC's when they are driven so hard. Those soft tires are a life saver.

I would take some good pictures and post them up in the classifieds! If you are unsure on value you could always post the price high and go from there ;).

Sad to see you leave the Voltage crew! Who am I going to sympathize with on the next differential change out :ROFLMAO: o_O

Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
We still have one and most of another for parts lol. But yeah, I’ll get them together and post pics here before I list them for sale.
My 9 year old still runs a 2wd voltage and keeping parts on hand is needed since he has a heavy trigger finger. I may be interested depending on what you have and how much your looking to get for the parts.
Sounds good! I have quite a bit I believe. I’ll get all together and post pics here before listing. Just have to pull the box out of ‘deep storage’.

I think I’ll keep the parts now that I’ve thought about it. You never know lol. I do have an extra unused/unopened set of these, though… I can’t believe the things are close to 40 bucks now. They work well at least. Never had issues with mine and still have a set on the one car I have left.

27EF2EAE-A9D7-4B18-98A7-952931BC76CD.jpeg

Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Just ran across this.. my boys have 2 voltages they run here and there. I've never had to replace anything on them yet though lol. Every time I read about them its always bad, yet I'm over here like I don't get it. They've been awesome for my kids. They were 6 and 9 when they got em. My 1 boy wants to put a brushless in it so he can get through the grass better.... I told him he was paying for the parts he broke if he did lol

I’m local to you and interested in picking up some spares. I run my Granite 2WD infrequently, but my kiddos get their hands on it at times and are less than kind to it haha

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back