Senton Arrma 3s slipper eliminator

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I killed mine doing 60 mph bashing....it's cheap soft metal

A 7075 spool will be dropping any day now! I've been testing it for several weeks!

View attachment 244033

The 7075 slipper hub has already been a great success....and the spool version has been awesome..

Also should be releasing better cvd as well..

And one MAJOR game changer mod that will make those hesitant to buy a 3s in the first place, to change their minds 😈😈😀😀. I can share this one just yet
7075 slip has been flawless🤝🤞👌

A 7075 spool will be dropping any day now! I've been testing it for several weeks!

View attachment 244033

The 7075 slipper hub has already been a great success....and the spool version has been awesome..

And one MAJOR game changer mod that will make those hesitant to buy a 3s in the first place, to change their minds 😈😈😀😀. I can share this one just yet

Which brand is selling these parts soon?

I’m not sure eliminating the slipper is a good idea. I recently grenaded my slipper and rear diff input gear by failing to check the slipper adjustment from the factory. This happened while running on 3S.

I found the slipper clutch way too tight on both of my Senton 3S cars. If the slipper had been adjusted properly, then my slipper and rear diff input gear might not have failed.

Just my .02 cents. :)

That would be a smart move!

I don't know a lot about the 3s line, but those parts are what kept me away from them.
I'd be a buyer in the future if you do make something good for that.
+1
What keeps me away also.:giggle:

Last edited:

View attachment 244033

And any updates on it ? already released the 7075 spool?

What really would be awesome to have for bashing : a non loosening slipper clutch. I already drilled it out for a 3mm screw and the M3 Locknut fits into the hub assembly. but problem is that the little bearing doesn't fit anymore und therefore it gets loose again because the spring is bringing friction to the screw head.

thx

And any updates on it ? already released the 7075 spool?

What really would be awesome to have for bashing : a non loosening slipper clutch. I already drilled it out for a 3mm screw and the M3 Locknut fits into the hub assembly. but problem is that the little bearing doesn't fit anymore und therefore it gets loose again because the spring is bringing friction to the screw head.

thx
I should have them within 14 days. However, spool Off-road is highly discouraged

I should have them within 14 days. However, spool Off-road is highly discouraged
I know that for off-road it is not really a good thing. But only driving a quarter pack until it's loose again is really annoying me. I really like my 4s and want to drive it more. Maybe you can come up with a solution for the slipper too?

Solution is red locite and a 3m nut on the screw that runs through the middle. let it dry overnight

Solution is red locite and a 3m nut on the screw that runs through the middle. let it dry overnight
But the standard screw is M2,5? Why m3 nut? i will try locknut and red loctite but with the preasure of the spring and no axial bearing the friction will still loosen it ?!

M3 was off memory from my bolt and nut box. It will not back off with the red. Thing above automotive applications. If it can hole on 2 or 3 pieces brake rotors than an RC car will be ok 😂

I may have found a solution ( didnt test it yet):
Drill Out slipper assembly to M3
Use M3 Lock nut on rear output ( M3 fits into spline)
for the front : drill out M3 Lock nut and place between spring and screw head-> Lock nut functions as bearing replacement - spring can rotate on it but because it doesn't rotate in the spline it doesn't bring torque on the screw and doesn't loosen it. + red loctite . Hope i can try it out this weekend.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back