Arrma 4s outcast blx esc has fried

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danner14

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 4s
Got my new 4s outcast about a week ago. Ran not even two days and the esc is fried. I'm still waiting on arrma to get back to me but after seeing all the posts back from 2016 I think im screwed as it is 2020 and the problem has yet to be fixed. Can someone please help me pick out a better esc for my 4s outcast. Really enjoyed the time I had with it but sure feels like I'm on my own.

I own two BLX120 and never had an issue. The BLX120 didn’t exist in 2016 afaik. ??‍♂️

Ok well I'll apologize for reading false information on the forum maybe it was for a 6s. Anyways if you know so much could you just be a cool dude and point me in the right direction?

Ok well I'll apologize for reading false information on the forum maybe it was for a 6s. Anyways if you know so much could you just be a cool dude and point me in the right direction?
Yes I think the 2016 issue was the BLX180 which was a V1 6S. As far as replacements, I would consider the BLX185 if you need something that can handle more power. If you want to go with an aftermarket look at a MAX8 or a MMX

Got my new 4s outcast about a week ago. Ran not even two days and the esc is fried. I'm still waiting on arrma to get back to me but after seeing all the posts back from 2016 I think im screwed as it is 2020 and the problem has yet to be fixed. Can someone please help me pick out a better esc for my 4s outcast. Really enjoyed the time I had with it but sure feels like I'm on my own.
When in the USA, contact horizon hobby, tell them what happened and they will probably send you a new one.

When in the USA, contact horizon hobby, tell them what happened and they will probably send you a new one.
Yes I've done that thank you but it's been like 5 days an I'm impatient!

Phone calls take priority over emails. The rep said emails can take 10-15 days to get to, phone calls are usually wrapped up in 2 hours. You can leave a message and they will call you back.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back