IMPORTANT PLEASE READ. Arrma 6s, Arrma Mega 4x4, BLX 3s and BLX 4s shock information and upgrades.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@slick2500 here is the V3 Typhon Shock length. I was looking at this last night. I got these numbers from JennysRC website.

Typhon Shock Length
107mm eye to eye
120mm eye to eye
You should tag @chevys10zr2003 as his post contains all the measurements.

Th
Oh, ok my bad, I didn’t see that.

@chevys10zr2003 here is the V3 Typhon Shock length. I was looking at this last night. I got these numbers from JennysRC website.

Typhon Shock Length
107mm eye to eye
120mm eye to eye
Thank you very much for the information @Mongoose. I have updated my original post.

My bad it posted tekno and arrma shocks for typhon and I thought that there was some part # for converting tekno

Is there a place to get the Tekno shocks in a kit. Amain only sells the shocks part by part. When I added every thing up it is a lot of money. Not my main issue, just want to make sure I have all the right parts need to build the shocks.

I didn’t think so but there was a guy that recently found a seller on eBay and was able to buy a full set of EB48.4 shocks for his Granite.
I didn’t think so but there was a guy that recently found a seller on eBay and was able to buy a full set of EB48.4 shocks for his Granite.

Yeah I have not been able to find anything. Guess I will have to order everything I think I need and hope for the best. Not going to do it for a bit anyway so I have time to learn some more.

DollarHobbyz used to sell kitted shocks, but it looks like they are getting out of the chop shop business as they just opened up a retail store.

DollarHobbyz used to sell kitted shocks, but it looks like they are getting out of the chop shop business as they just opened up a retail store.

That sucks, the shocks are getting harder to find now. Great thread though ?

Building them can be stupid expensive I doubt spending that much on shocks would be worth it over the Arrma V3 shocks.

When I bought my Tekno shocks the V3 models hadn't even come out yet so that was quite literally the best option. Buying the kitted shocks from Dollar Hobbies, the shock standoffs and the 4mm drill bit set me back a tad over $100.00

Building them can be stupid expensive I doubt spending that much on shocks would be worth it over the Arrma V3 shocks.

When I bought my Tekno shocks the V3 models hadn't even come out yet so that was quite literally the best option. Buying the kitted shocks from Dollar Hobbies, the shock standoffs and the 4mm drill bit set me back a tad over $100.00

Its debatable but I think Tekno and Losi make the best shocks in the industry and when you factor in the emulsion caps it can make a difference. If a set comes up I may consider.

Its debatable but I think Tekno and Losi make the best shocks in the industry and when you factor in the emulsion caps it can make a difference. If a set comes up I may consider.
I wanted to go balls out and get all the cool TiNi shafts, Delrin shock cartridges and emulsion caps but that stuff adds up quick. Almost $95.

Back