Arrma 6s beadlocks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kyoto

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Mojave
  3. Typhon TLR
Anyone know of 1/8 monster truck wheel beadlocks that look close to the ones on the Arrma kraton 8s? don't wanna do a hub conversion and get the 1/5 wheels since it will had more rational mass and put more stress on the drivetrain

None exist. Sorry. And beadlocks usually don't hold up to high rpm use IMHO. The tires will let go. Maybe other swill differ?

None exist. Sorry. And beadlocks usually don't hold up to high rpm use IMHO. The tires will let go. Maybe other swill differ?
Thank you. I actually never knew that. Do you know any good wheels that look good on the kraton?

I take it that you want to change out your Stock Copperheads.
I can tell you what I have so far.

-Copperhead 2's (v4 Kraton version)
-Backflips from the 6S OC/Notorious.
-ProLine Badlands, 3.8 standard size, One wheel cracked a spoke when they were new. Glued it still holding up. Low profile, like the BF lp's
-Duratrax X-con Truggy Track pins (Zero Offset) Plain white disk wheel , no spokes Zero offset brings the wheel in more. Better for high speed dirt
-Duratrax X-con Truggy " " (1/2" Offset) " " " " " " 1/2 offset sets the wheel out wider. Good for dirt/grass
-SweepRacing Belted Terrain Crushers. (Black wheel version) Beautiful looking wheels. No ballooning at all. Not cheap. Might be too delicate for big air Jumping. But no issues so far.
- Backflip LP (lower profile) Stock 3S Outcast tire(Identical tread and wheel as the 6S Backflips) Just got them today (AMZ). Hard to find, have not run them yet.
:cool:
-

Last edited:
Back