SOLD / FOUND Arrma 6s EXB w/ $3.5k invested into it. Priced to sell (6 charges ran)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Kraton 6s
Arrma Kraton 6s EXB w/ tons of upgrades

Pictures are right after my last bash(haven’t had time to clean it yet)
Also included pictures of when I bought it and started building it. And parts and upgrades etc.

(more picture w/ request)

Over $3.5k invested into this setup (I’ll add a comment with parts and pricing)
Asking $1200

Located outside of Pittsburgh Pa

Kittanning, Pa

The kraton has 6 charges(3 different days 2 sets of batteries each day) ran through it. “The batteries are always stored in storage mode until the night before I go to drive the truck”

I apologize for the dust/grass currently on the kraton in the pictures (haven’t had a chance to properly clean it after taking it out yesterday)

Overall the Kraton is in excellent condition. The body and wing has scrapes and scratches from sliding on it’s roof when it would flip over. But overall the truck is in excellent condition.

Truck comes with extra screws and misc. stuff

Here’s some of the big stuff (I have a full list of parts and prices paid for the parts per request)

ESC/Motor combo -

Castle Creations Mamba Monster X 8s w/ 1717-1650kv
CC High Performance Capacitor Pack
CC B-Link Bluetooth interface

-PPS - Motor/Diff Mount combo

-PPS - Mamba monster x 8s switch Mount/fan spacer

-Savox SW1210SG Servo

-DumboRC Controller & Receiver

3 sets of wheels and tires

-(2 sets dBoots Backflips 1 new set and 1 w/ a few charges on them & 1 set of new (proline badlands mx38 belted)

-Pretty much the whole M2C Racing upgrade list (except for the chassis upgrade and steering support)

-Hot Racing aluminum servo Mount and arm

-Hot Racing Aluminum Battery Trey

-Hot Racing aluminum Steering Blocks w/ hd bearings and carbon fiber steering arms

-Hot Racing Aluminum Rear axle carriers w/ hd bearings

-TBone Racing Front Bumper

-RPM bumper on the rear w/ a extra new spare

-Proline Brute Bash Armor body (new)

Charger and batteries
-Passport Ultra Duo 200w x2 AC/DC charger

-Power Hobby Pro Lipo 4s 6500 mah 100c (x4)

Miscellaneous

Plus various shock weights fluid(never opened)

Various weight diff fluids (never opened)

Replacement bearings

Extra screws and replacement parts

Few different pinion gears (never got around to trying different teeth pinions)

2 Replacement spare shocks

Extra out drive/shafts

New fast Eddie bearings never opened

Plus lots of other odds and ends

Again I have a full list of parts and prices

Some of the parts aren’t installed yet but are included. (The picture with the truck covered in dust/grass has the parts not installed laid out beside it)

DFE0424D-BE5C-4641-BF91-7D9857D80D01.jpeg

D1A23F62-DFAD-4A42-83B5-72E95856E65F.jpeg

8D32345F-0FB3-4458-81CC-83FD46CD490C.jpeg

B2D54FB7-B658-4577-8538-1234FF16593E.jpeg

0DB4F471-C8FA-4CE3-B908-85EA76484323.jpeg

85A00428-19B9-42B8-88DC-FE7CC1795B13.jpeg

3F8DD964-40D4-49CF-B793-215C933697EC.jpeg

B8EBB5D7-36C4-4DE9-A448-52527F1ED4A1.jpeg

D5085A44-A929-4F60-AD52-5534CF19991D.jpeg

6A54047F-F565-4F9D-AF5A-9A15E02B2C13.jpeg

73E43978-14F3-46C3-ACD0-CA982634E4FA.jpeg

6892CA7A-F3C9-4C0E-B911-87A0806C8712.jpeg

Here’s a list of parts and the prices I paid with out taxes and shipping

adds up quick..

Chassis -
  1. Arrma Kraton 6s EXB Roller ($469.99)

Motor/ESC and add on’s -
  1. Castle Creations Mamba Monster X 8S ESC w/ 1717-1650kv motor combo - $389.95
  2. CC High Performance Capacitor Pack $23.95
  3. CC B-Link Bluetooth Interface phone/tablet or computer - $54.99
Total ($468.89)

PPS parts -
  1. Grublock Adjustable Motor / Diff Mount Combo W/ Roll bar mounts - $121.99
  2. Switch Mount for Castle Mamba Monster X 8s - $16.50
Total ($138.49)

Servo -
  1. Savox SW-1210SG ($92.99)

Receiver & Transmitter
  1. Dumbo Rc ($42.99)

M2C Parts -
  1. Front shock tower - $48.28
  2. Rear shock tower - $48.28
  3. Rear shock tower brace - $31.52
  4. Front center brace - $26.27
  5. Rear center brace - $26.27
  6. Front hinge pins - $75.25
  7. Rear hinge pins - $73.54
  8. 16mm zrs bleeder shock cap kit - $63.04
  9. Shock stand offs - $23.11
  10. Shock stand off bushings - $6.30
  11. Delrin pillar ball retainer bushings - $6.30
  12. Pillow ball retainer nut kit - $26.27
  13. Droop screws - $16.81
  14. out drives x2 - $16.81
  15. Out drives x2 - $16.81
  16. Pillar ball wrench - $7.35
Total ($521.12)

Hot Racing upgrade -
  1. Servo mount - $23.88
  2. Servo arm $18.99
  3. Battery Trey - $54.99
  4. Aluminum rear axle arriers HD Bearings - $46.88
  5. Aluminum Steering blocks HD bearings - $49.88
Total ($194.62)

T-Bone Racing -
1. Front bumper - ($46.99)

RPM -
  1. (2) Front bumper w/ skid plates - $18 each ($36)

Wheels/tires -
  1. Pro-Line Badlands MX38 HP Belted 3.8" Pre-Mounted Truck Tires (2) (Black) (M2) w/Raid Wheels - $72.99 each (2 pairs) ($145.98)
  2. dBoots Backflip Monster Truck 6S Front/Rear 3.8 Pre-Mounted Tires, 17mm Hex (4 sets of 2) - $44.99 each ($179.96)
Total ($325.94)

Charger and Batteries -
  1. Passport Ultra Duo 200w x2 AC/DC Charger - $269.99 (EC5 connectors + 2 balance boards) and a extra spare balance board
  2. Power Hobby Pro Lipo 4s 6500 mah 100c - $99.95 each (4) ($399.80)
Total ($669.79)

Miscellaneous Parts
  1. Proline Pre-Cut Brute Bash Armor Body (White) $79.99
  2. Shock oil 6 bottles various weights $25.99
  3. Diff oil 5 bottles various weights $40
  4. Diff oil 20m weight $15
  5. Fast Eddy Bearing Kit $21.99
Total ($182.97)

Plus numerous other parts and spare parts not listed in the pricing.

Some of the parts I haven’t got around to installing yet. Listed below
  • Hot racing Aluminum rear axle carriers HD Bearings
  • Aluminum Steering blocks HD bearings
  • M2c Front hinge pins
  • M2c Rear hinge pins
  • M2c 16mm zrs bleeder style shock cap kit
  • M2c Pillow ball retainer nut kit
  • M2c Droop screws
  • M2c out drives x2
  • M2c Out drives x2
  • PPS Switch mount (for castle mmx8s)
  • Numerous extra stuff
  • pro line brute bash armor body
I haven’t had the time. And also figured if someone failed or wore out I could install the rest. But sadly I haven’t been able to use it much and it’s still like new minus the dust/grass in the pics and body/wing scrapes from sliding.

I think there could be more. But it’s late and I’m dead tired. I’ll double check in the morning and update if needed.

I forgot it combined the comment with the previous post if no one commented yet 🤦🏻

Sorry for the super long post haha

Last edited:
Recommendation: Delete pictures from when it was new and only show it as it sits today, you might save yourself some headaches from a disappointed buyer. GLWS
200.gif

Recommendation: Delete pictures from when it was new and only show it as it sits today, you might save yourself some headaches from a disappointed buyer. GLWS
200.gif
Appreciate the advice. Was just mainly trying to show the build process. And the parts I had laid out by it. I’ll probably keep at least the one showing some of the parts. But I’ll defiantly remember to point out that the one isn’t the current status.

Wow lots of extra parts on this truck! Nice
Yeah. Lots of money and time went into this build. But sadly I just don’t have the time to bash anymore. I sold my kraton 8s and my kraton 6s v4 a while back then built this one thinking I’d have more time with one build. But nope haha. Love the hobby but unfortunately I just don’t have the time to take it out like it should be used.

i got 1k rn i was going to spend on a new setup. if you look through my post history, this is exactly what I was looking for.

if you still have this in a week or 2 (which I doubt) ill have enough for your price. at the least, im saving this so I know what to buy if i miss your sale lol.

i live in south nj jersey

Last edited:
i got 1k rn i was going to spend on a new setup. if you look through my post history, this is exactly what I was looking for.

if you still have this in a week or 2 (which I doubt) ill have enough for your price. at the least, im saving this so I know what to buy if i miss your sale lol.

i live in south nj jersey
I’ll make a note of this, because you never know. $1200 is a decent chunk and a lot don’t have the extra money right now.

no i get it. i wasnt trying to counter offer you or anything. just letting you know how close i was to your price and the time i need to get to it.

shoot, id give you the 1k down to hold it if we could do that right now.

Last edited:
no i get it. i wasnt trying to counter offer you or anything. just letting you know how close i was to your price and the time i need to get to it.

shoot, id give you the 1k down to hold it if we could do that right now.
Your good, sorry I didn’t mean for that to sound like that. I just meant I could still have it by then. Meaning I’ll make a note to check in with ya in a week or so.
Also I’m located in Kittanning pa. Just making sure you saw that part. 5-6 hours away Personally I’d make the haul to pick up something if I was buying but it’s a decent drive haha

Last edited:
all good man. i realized you didn't mention shipping. i automatically assumed shipping was included if not mentioned but im not well versed in this forum to know what the default is. If i could, Id definitely drive but i don't unfortunately. picking it up and seeing it before buying and getting it right away is definitely something I wish I could do.

i didnt factor shipping into this. if anything, if you would be inclined, maybe Id pay for gas for the trip or see what shipping might cost.

all good man. i realized you didn't mention shipping. i automatically assumed shipping was included if not mentioned but im not well versed in this forum to know what the default is. If i could, Id definitely drive but i don't unfortunately. picking it up and seeing it before buying and getting it right away is definitely something I wish I could do.

i didnt factor shipping into this. if anything, if you would be inclined, maybe Id pay for gas for the trip or see what shipping might cost.
Replied to this one in the direct message. Just now seeing this but I’m thinking it was before I responded in dm’s.

And parts not installed updated. But I’ll dm them as well

Bump*. Might be back up for grabs.

Pending shipping quotes and if it works out.

Prefer pick up (Kittanning pa) outskirts of Pittsburgh.

If shipping is required I don’t have PayPal atm, I do have Venmo and Facebook (I guess both of them have protections for the buyer) but I’d prefer pick up w/ cash in hand.

I’d also be willing to sell this combo with out the 4s batteries and charger. Have a friend that could use them.

$900 w/o the 4s batteries and charger

$1200 for the entire combo

Last edited:
just to clarify. I have been ready with money.

Seller has a situation with paypal so we looked for other payment methods with protection (just in case). We see that Venmo/Facebook Marketplace does.

I am just waiting for a shipping quote from seller. Once we get the quote, if all goes to plan, this will be sold.

Seller is making it aware that if it does not work out for some reason, then the above situation comes into play.

I just want to say, I have been in touch with Jdarby05 the entire time. Great with communication. I hope this all works out.

I’m gonna clean it up today after work and take more pics of it for you. And hopefully I can get the quote today. It really sucks having a local ups store only open 1 hour for the day lol.

Imagine it would be so much cheaper to ship ups ground with tracking / insurance vs Usps or FedEx though

I’m gonna clean it up today after work and take more pics of it for you. And hopefully I can get the quote today. It really sucks having a local ups store only open 1 hour for the day lol.

Imagine it would be so much cheaper to ship ups ground with tracking / insurance vs Usps or FedEx though
Depends if you have an account with em. Typically I use pirateship.com you get a decent discount on shipping.

I shipped 2 RC's last month. For both, the USPS and UPS on-line calculator were +-$10 of each other. I shipped both USPS, one came under the estimated shipping, even though it was 5lbs heavier than I expected, the other was $25 over due to the >22" charge and >2Cubic foot charge.

Sold. And shipped.
I shipped 2 RC's last month. For both, the USPS and UPS on-line calculator were +-$10 of each other. I shipped both USPS, one came under the estimated shipping, even though it was 5lbs heavier than I expected, the other was $25 over due to the >22" charge and >2Cubic foot charge.
Insurance fee’s are the biggest pain when shipping expensive big items lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back