Kraton Arrma 6s Kraton EXB VS Arrma Mojave EXB Differentials??… And more!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RcBASher101

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Mojave EXB
Hey everyone, Iam new to Bashing but not RC…

Will a Mojave EXB center diff swap directly into the Kraton 6S EXB or are the gear weights different orrr if not may I ask why? Because I have recently acquired a bad ass Mojave EXB And Kraton EXB…

Iam looking to basically rob Peter to pay Paul just so I can run my kraton 6S while waiting for parts…someone that I got it from ran it without using the proper pitch pinion not using a (Mod 1) 5mm and it was on 15th!!!
idk why but what I read that’s for more top end and unnecessary…unless doing a speed run??? It has the Firma esc & 2050kv spectrum motor. So I ordered the Robinson racing 50th spur just in cash it did destroy the spur gear along with 11th 12th & a 13 mod1 pinion but my order will not be here for a bit and i simply can’t wait to drive the kraton I will try to attach pic of the accidental damage the poor guy did.. any tips!!??
thank you for the Add Arrma Family!!

0956F8A9-A89C-4A15-9492-075ED230AF37.jpeg

C873A74A-06E4-42A3-87DC-C2137F8CB65C.jpeg

CD7A6C22-3629-4B3A-9E99-1E9370FE4484.jpeg

Yeah, looks like a Modulus 1.5 Pinion was incorrectly used on that motor. Too large. A blunder.:rolleyes: All 6s rigs are setup for Mod.1.0.
All EXB LSD diffs are the same across all the various EXB rigs.. FWIW

Last edited:
Yeah, looks like a Modulus 1.5 Pinion was incorrectly used on that motor. Too large. A blunder.:rolleyes: All 6s rigs are setup for Mod.1.0.
All EXB LSD diffs are the same across all the various EXB rigs.. FWIW
Yeah I can’t believe the guy didn’t know there’s different pitch sizes ugh 😑! But we all start somewhere.. I suppose if you are a new RC racer or basher it takes you a while to learn I know it took me a while to learn to but I also researched before I would do things like that, which is how I learned about mod 1 and why I asked if the diffs are the exact same before just assuming and switching out. I still don’t know about basher rigs just now learning…Just learned last night about these LSD diffs, SOOO the one that was ran with the wrong pinion the diff seems to be a lil crunchy but it’s never been apart, and the one on my Mojave EXP also has never been apart ONLY ran for maybe 5min before the motor got to hot and MY ESC Temp saved me!! Need some sort of motor fans with heat sink to mount (Recommendations??) or DIY ideas :)

PS, THANK YOU FOR THE REPLY!….Truly!! Cheers mate 🍻

29mm EXB LSD diffs will fit all 6s RTR variants.
Make sure you also get the matching input gear for the EXB diffs. Shimming the main gear side of the diff as with any diff setup. With Correct size shims.

Sorry hear about the lack of previous knowledge.. I’m sure you’ll be up n running in no time👍

Welcome to the forum! 😆
Hahah I know right!! Like why did it have to be on such a expensive RC car why not like idk a Traxxas Slash haha but hey that’s how I got into bashing (Iam a RC racer) normally but man it’s so much fun to send these trucks BUT WHHHHHY THE KRATON EXB 🤣
29mm EXB LSD diffs will fit all 6s RTR variants.
Make sure you also get the matching input gear for the EXB diffs. Shimming the main gear side of the diff as with any diff setup. With Correct size shims.
Thank you 😊!! See just in case cause these are a lil different than AE B74 etc..Y’all rock thank you!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back