Arrma 8s throttle reversed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rbftp83

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hey so I just set up my roller fairly new to this when I got it all together realized throttle was reverse. I'm wondering if it's possible I plugged the throttle wire from esc into reciever flipped. I know motor wires into esc are in the right order but for now I went into esc settings and reversed motor and it seems to be fine will this be okay

Hey so I just set up my roller fairly new to this when I got it all together realized throttle was reverse. I'm wondering if it's possible I plugged the throttle wire from esc into reciever flipped. I know motor wires into esc are in the right order but for now I went into esc settings and reversed motor and it seems to be fine will this be okay
Some times the motors need reversed. ESC can't be pluged in to the receiver backwards.

Just reverse the motor in the ESC, like you did and you will be fine.

Running sensored ?

No its not sensored its all spectrum stuff I tried reversing on the esc but the my gas was still reverse I don't really want to reverse transmitter cause forward seems under powered and reverse over powered. I just wanna drive this darn thing lol
I want to try the motor wires just unsure which 2 to swap

Last edited:
No its not sensored its all spectrum stuff I tried reversing on the esc but the my gas was still reverse I don't really want to reverse transmitter cause forward seems under powered and reverse over powered. I just wanna drive this darn thing lol
I want to try the motor wires just unsure which 2 to swap
Swap any two motor wires and the it will run in the correct way.

That's what I did and it should be fine right? I was going to try binding it again maybe.
I'm trying to get used to this dx5 rugged transmitter as well it can be a bit confusing.
Thank you

That's what I did and it should be fine right? I was going to try binding it again maybe.
Yes, Reversing the steer servo is fine because servo is linear both ways, as your ESC if you reverse the throttle you might end up with car going forward and the ESC is getting reverse signal, this means the car will go faster in reverse then forward.

Hope this make sense.

Yes, Reversing the steer servo is fine because servo is linear both ways, as your ESC if you reverse the throttle you might end up with car going forward and the ESC is getting reverse signal, this means the car will go faster in reverse then forward.

Hope this make sense.
It does and thank you.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back