ARRMA ATX100 TRANSMITTER WORKS / BINDS WITH $8 FLYSKY RX

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YZFR1

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
I needed a new receiver to work with my OEM Arrma transmitter (ATX100) -- found out that the Axial AX-3 is identical, and evidently both transmitters are made by Flysky.

So I ordered up an $8 Flysky receiver on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Flysky-FS-GR3...57667608&sr=1-2&keywords=Flysky+3ch+2.4g+GR3E

Binds and works perfectly, and is pretty much the same physical dimensions as the Arrma RX, so fitment in the receiver box was fine.

Cliffs notes: ARRMA TX = AXIAL TX = FLYSKY; NEW $8 FLYSKY RECEIVER WORKS PERFECTLY FINE

Personally, i changed my ATX 100 transmitter for an Absima CR3P.
cr3p_banner_688.jpg

and it binds with arx 100 receiver without problems. Absima CR3P is a rebadged and re-designed Flysky products.

Good looking radio @Softroader -- you're in the EU correct? Where did you find it? My quick search just now (in US) didn't show up too many for sale....

Good looking radio @Softroader -- you're in the EU correct? Where did you find it? My quick search just now (in US) didn't show up too many for sale....
Yes, i'm in France and now, we can find Absima in a lot of French's shops, even in European's Shops. Absima is a german brand. The same model can be find with Modelcraft brand.

Any truth to this, does it really work? Want to turn my savox servo up to 7.5 volts but the stock receiver can only handle 6 volts.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back