Arrma Big Rock 3s shock upgrades

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought the Proline Proshocks 6359-00 / 01 will fit the big rock v3’s?
Look at the date of that post it's over a year old, the Proline shocks have only been available for a few months.

I got a bunch of used and new OEM shocks for the granite and also new ZDs and others . . . anybody interested in them? I got tekno shocks for the granite and am not going back ! ! !

I got a bunch of used and new OEM shocks for the granite and also new ZDs and others . . . anybody interested in them? I got tekno shocks for the granite and am not going back ! ! !
Post a picture of what ya got

ok, as you can see by the pic I tried them all. It be lie to say they all suck. They were progressively better, but when compared to my mt410 it didn't cut the mustard. So I got some very freaking expensive tekno shocks and like I said am not going back. I posted a picture of my granite also to show you the tekno shocks on it. the granite is down waiting to replace a bent axle from GPM. Upgrading with GPM may have been a mistake if I can't get replacement parts. See my bent axle?
btw let me know if you are interested in the shocks I have no need for them, I'll trade whatever. am in los angeles.

20210602_101922.png

20210530_143433.png

20210602_101911.png

ok, as you can see by the pic I tried them all. It be lie to say they all suck. They were progressively better, but when compared to my mt410 it didn't cut the mustard. So I got some very freaking expensive tekno shocks and like I said am not going back. I posted a picture of my granite also to show you the tekno shocks on it. the granite is down waiting to replace a bent axle from GPM. Upgrading with GPM may have been a mistake if I can't get replacement parts. See my bent axle?
btw let me know if you are interested in the shocks I have no need for them, I'll trade whatever. am in los angeles.

View attachment 149786

View attachment 149787

View attachment 149789

I really like the Big Bore you have pictured but I put the Granite/Big Rock springs on they have the right ib/in tension when the ones that came with it did not. Added 60wt oil and they worked great on filled correctly. Yes, I have a post where I put my Typhon back on but I go back and forth....

I am not sending it like some of these YT guys but I do jump it. I bent one piston but I landed on it so it was my error on that crash....but the seller sent me all the replacement part so was an easy fix...

View attachment 149786

View attachment 149787

View attachment 149789
The hot racing shocks…What did you not like about them? Those have always caught my eye.

my problem was that I had two rigs, the first was the rtr granite and a shortly afterwards got and built a tekno mt410. Once I drove the tekno I got hooked and upgraded the granite step by step. each new upgrade was better but not as good as the tekno shocks. Hot racing was a fine upgrade, but can't compare it to the tekno performance that I was comparing it to and as I recall the ZDs were better. Took me a while to get the courage to put down a 100 bucks for a set of tekno. Dam tekno ruined it for me lol. frankly I should have gone to tekno from the get go but didn't know better. Can't say the granite now drives like the mt410, but it drives way better than stock! If you can afford it go tekno. If you want my left over bag, that's no problem either it's looking for a home to make room for more different junk. lol

Are you using the MT410 shocks or the SCT410? I'm using the SCT410, which are closer to stock length, but I've been considering getting the MT410 shocks for extra travel to land jumps softer. I know Duperdash uses them in his Granite, but they are considerably longer. I was worried they might raise the center of gravity too much and affect on the ground performance.

I have an mt410 but am using the SCT410 shocks on my granite. extra travel sounds great make sure it can travel the extra. It was the mt410 comparison that ruined the granite ;)

So u run the big bore with diff springs? Id like a upgrade but all is super tight right now. And already bout to put out 150$ on my big rock lol
For me I did with the Granite/Big Rock springs....

View attachment 149786

View attachment 149787

View attachment 149789
Do you still have the typhoons shocks?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back