SOLD / FOUND Arrma Big Rock: $425 shipped!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AGHolman

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I have an Arrma Big Rock with only a little bit of use as you can see in the pics that I picked up as part of a lot recently. Basically appears that only the body has been used. The truck is nearly flawless and works as it should, diff brain and all. I have tested it on 4s and it was a blast. I just have too many trucks and need to make room for the next project. Also includes stock transmitter/receiver (just not pictured).

$425 shipped to CONUS.

No trades at this time.

Thanks!
Adam

Attachments

• BR5.jpg
    BR5.jpg
    306.3 KB · Views: 195
  • BR6.jpg
    BR6.jpg
    285.2 KB · Views: 188
  • BR7.jpg
    BR7.jpg
    279.8 KB · Views: 188
  • BR8.jpg
    BR8.jpg
    311 KB · Views: 184
  • BR9.jpg
    BR9.jpg
    299.7 KB · Views: 179
  • BR10.jpg
    BR10.jpg
    336.3 KB · Views: 188
  • BR13.jpg
    BR13.jpg
    271.6 KB · Views: 177
Hi Everyone,
I have an Arrma Big Rock with only a little bit of use as you can see in the pics that I picked up as part of a lot recently. Basically appears that only the body has been used. The truck is nearly flawless and works as it should, diff brain and all. I have tested it on 4s and it was a blast. I just have too many trucks and need to make room for the next project. Also includes stock transmitter/receiver (just not pictured).

$425 shipped to CONUS.

No trades at this time.

Thanks!
Adam
I'll give u $250

Hi Everyone,

$425 shipped to CONUS.

No trades at this time.

Thanks!
Adam
You still have big rock
You still have big rock
I’ll pay full price for it boss man

You still have big rock

I’ll pay full price for it boss man
Well for 1 this thread was made over 2 years ago, and 2 look at post 3.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back