Arrma Big Rock Tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harriot10

Speed runner with a learner’s permit 🤣
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Felony
  3. Granite
  4. Infraction
  5. Kraton 8S
  6. Kraton 6s
  7. Kraton EXB
  8. Outcast 6s
  9. Typhon 6s
Changing my BRCC to an on-road truck. Anyone have any experience with the Proline road rage or prime? Looking for some input and possibly some photos! Any other suggestions would be great.

FYI, running on 4s BLX120/2400kv!

i have experience with prime sc. durutrax speed treads and street fighter. Durtrax are a bit slidy but prime is really good. It has fairly decent amount of grip but it doesent turn the best at high speed. it s a bit on the drag racing side

i have experience with prime sc. durutrax speed treads and street fighter. Durtrax are a bit slidy but prime is really good. It has fairly decent amount of grip but it doesent turn the best at high speed. it s a bit on the drag racing side
I was looking at these!
5D1CD0EC-5C90-4AEA-B0AC-3C4A21096A58.jpeg

I use to run road rage on my nitros and loved
20190523_102143.jpg
them.

Changing my BRCC to an on-road truck. Anyone have any experience with the Proline road rage or prime? Looking for some input and possibly some photos! Any other suggestions would be great.

FYI, running on 4s BLX120/2400kv!
Those will be ok up to about 60mph.

Not a Traxxas! Lol ? ???
Thanks @arrmadillo! I was so hyped on getting my stuff ordered, I want to get my BR back together. Came up with this crazy idea to buy some of the new V3 parts and slam some road tires on her. I ordered the proline prime raid w/17mm hex adapters. I’ll be sure to post some pics! Hopefully this weekend ?? Waiting on several orders.
Those will be ok up to about 60mph.
Not planning on doing much more than that! That’s what the 6s rigs are for!???

Thanks @arrmadillo! I was so hyped on getting my stuff ordered, I want to get my BR back together. Came up with this crazy idea to buy some of the new V3 parts and slam some road tires on her. I ordered the proline prime raid w/17mm hex adapters. I’ll be sure to post some pics! Hopefully this weekend ?? Waiting on several orders.

Not planning on doing much more than that! That’s what the 6s rigs are for!???
I have a set of 2.8 and 3.8 Road Rage tires and they don’t have as much grip as you’d think but they have held up well. Easy to drift them.

Making some progress! Hopefully the rest of my parts show before the weekend. Ordered a bunch of new bearings off Amazon today, should arrive tomorrow. Don’t get much time in the evenings after work, 3 kids on 2 different soccer teams. Work comes early!?
96E4BFE7-25AF-4525-90F7-F5C93F5F2773.jpeg
1661E08C-1627-4FD8-8D7F-31B06DF04B46.jpeg
0843E915-55FF-406C-9325-D43D21D2A880.jpeg

I got several packs on these tires. The smooth tires turn this thing into a drift car. Not exactly what I was looking for. Traction in unpredictable, especially on 4s. If I had to do it all over, I might get the road rage instead. 🤷‍♂️

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back