Arrma Big Rock V3 rear arms - UK Supplier

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Philster123

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hi all, the rear arm broke on my BR V3, after 2 days, running at 50% power only, does anybody know where I can get a replacement as modelsport etc are showing nearly June before they're in stock, ordered GPM alloy versions from ebay as i thought if they're the first thing to go and so quick and they sent me Granite versions :rolleyes:, they took 2 weeks to arrive... Does anybody know a reliable source in the UK for Arrma parts. Thanks in advance, Phil.

^ those are for the V1-2 BRCC that had the shorter arms. You'll want to search for RPM80842 instead as those are the replacements for AR330540

And agreed - aluminium arms have much less flex that will increase the chance of breaking other parts

^ those are for the V1-2 BRCC that had the shorter arms. You'll want to search for RPM80842 instead as those are the replacements for AR330540

And agreed - aluminium arms have much less flex that will increase the chance of breaking other parts
Great shout re/version, should have 2x checked!

Thanks for the heads up, yeah, the first version you posted is what the ebay seller sent me instead of the V3 version I ordered, their reply was:-

"Our supplier has just confirmed the Description,

The arms are suitable for the following model number

ARRMA 1/10 4WD BIG ROCK CREW CAB 4X4 3S BLX-AR102711

Seems like V3 Big rock has a Wider Wheelbase and the arms are not suitable for the new version.

Apologies for any inconvenience we will change the listing description now.

Apologies for the delay in shipping"

Anyways, I still can't find them in stock anywhere, I guess the rig can sit on the shelf till June. :(
Oh great, went to Arrma site, followed their link to find a dealer in the UK, it's Horizon Hobbies and they're not shipping to the UK, looks like I should have done more research on back up before buying...

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back