SOLD / FOUND Arrma Big Rock Vorteks 3S BLX

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzle

Reaction score
https://www.ebay.com/itm/313647413776

ARRMA VORTEKS BIG ROCK 4X4 3S BLX Brushless 1/10 Monster Race Stadium Truck

I originally purchased an Arrma Big Rock Crew Cab. It was amazing but I wanted to try a shorter wheel base for more wheelies so I changed the chassis to the SWB. The Arrma Vorteks came out but it really suffers from low ground clearance. I decided to buy this body for my daughter and this is way better then the stock Vorteks with the additional ground clearance. The body is in excellent shape! The body mounts are customized to fit the body but secure! Now this is the best RC that I have ever owned. It really is a blast to drive. I ended up selling off the Typhon and Granite recently because my kids didn't play with them much. It was hard to make the decision to sell this RC but finally the time has come to pass it on. It doesn't get much use but everything works great. it has only been driven in the grass. I hope you enjoy!

EDIT: Also including the original Long Wheel Base chassis and the Big Rock body. The body does have two cuts where I had previously installed it on a Typhon with the wing but it's in great shape with an exception of the cuts.

IMG_20210824_183235759.jpg

IMG_20210824_183240389.jpg

IMG_20210824_183244485.jpg

IMG_20210822_135929852.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah it's what the Vorteks should have been! It's a really good combination for the 3s line.

Yes! I sent you a PM if your interested...

EDIT: Also including the original Long Wheel Base chassis and the Big Rock body. The body does have two cuts where I had previously installed it on a Typhon with the wing but it's in great shape with an exception of the cuts.

IMG_20210822_135749763.jpg

IMG_20210822_135929852.jpg

IMG_20210822_135739347.jpg

Thank you! I could clean it up but I don't use water on it. I need to spray it off with the air hose it's just a little dusty.

Very nice package here great truck of anyone is interested. Will not budge on price. $260 SHIPPED

Hey I just saw this on the forum. I made you an offer on Ebay. Pretty sure if I buy on ebay, I'll have to pay taxes. Please reject my offer. I'll buy here from you for 260.

Ok I'll sent you a PM I have a lot of interest in this truck but no offer has been accepted yet. Someone offered $250 on this website and another offered $240 + $30 shipping on ebay. I'm sticking with $260 SHIPPPED through PayPal and $245 + $30 shipping on ebay. Hopefully don't get in trouble for mentioning all of that but just trying to be transparent. Awesome truck here I'll keep it before I lower the price 🤣

PayPal: [email protected]

(Please include address with PayPal payment.)

First person to accept my ebay offer or send to PayPal gets the truck shipped quickly. I will be in this thread as soon as first payment is received to mention that the truck is sold. If the listing does not mention sold then the truck is still available. Thank you all for your interest!

eBay winner did not send payment 🤔

Gotta love the tire kickers lol

Upping the post still available

Ok I'll sent you a PM I have a lot of interest in this truck but no offer has been accepted yet. Someone offered $250 on this website and another offered $240 + $30 shipping on ebay. I'm sticking with $260 SHIPPPED through PayPal and $245 + $30 shipping on ebay. Hopefully don't get in trouble for mentioning all of that but just trying to be transparent. Awesome truck here I'll keep it before I lower the price 🤣

PayPal: [email protected]

(Please include address with PayPal payment.)

First person to accept my ebay offer or send to PayPal gets the truck shipped quickly. I will be in this thread as soon as first payment is received to mention that the truck is sold. If the listing does not mention sold then the truck is still available. Thank you all for your interest!
Not very often I see that last name. It's also my last name. Lol

eBay winner did not send payment 🤔

Gotta love the tire kickers lol

Upping the post still available
Oh that's happened to me so many times on Ebay. Very frustrating

Payment sent to pay pal along with my address in the notes for shipping. My 10 yr old daughter has been on my butt about getting her a purple truck this will be perfect!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back