Big Rock Arrma big rock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any ideas why my slipper set loosens when using then slips and wont move tighten up then ok for 30secs approx then loosens again
Changed pads and spur gear could i of damaged something

Check to make sure all your parts are there. Use arrmas website and try finding the parts diagram for a v2 big rock. It almost sounds like a lock washer missing, or something weird is going on with your spur gear bearing that keeps backing the slipper nut off.

I assume you're talking about the old slipper. If so, you need to use some Loctite to prevent the screw from backing out.

Wouldnt loctite stop being able to adjust or doesn't that matter

Loctite does mean you can't adjust, at least without re-applying Loctite. That seems to be reason for the new slipper design. The intent is for the lock nut to prevent the screw from backing out, but reviews are mixed on that.

Just clean the threads as well as you can before applying Loctite and give it time to set - most recommend 24 hours.

Any ideas why my slipper set loosens when using then slips and wont move tighten up then ok for 30secs approx then loosens again
Changed pads and spur gear could i of damaged something

Have you put threadlock on the bolt that holds the clutch assembly together? It will always work loose without threadlock. I've had that problem.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back