ARRMA BLX 200 (Nero) ESC is $61 on Tower Website

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't get that lucky and my blx185 fell apart. All of the plastic shroud Crumbled in my hands . I am looking for a blx200 esc with the 2000kv motor if anyone can help me out
Go on eBay and get a hobbywing max8 combo with its 2200kv motor. It's basically the same thing as the blx200, except, well better in every way.

Thank you very much brother. This is all around better than the blx200 and wonder if it comes with xt90 hook up
If you look around you might be able to find one with them already installed. If you can’t solder on your own, ask your local hobbyshop to do it for you. They’ll probably charge a small fee but nothing big at all (less than $5 if you have the connectors). I don’t have a LHS so I can’t do this but many do.

A max8 will be so much more fun than a blx 200, and it also has a good amount of new programming features compared the 200. Better yet, it’s got thicker wires and better motor connectors (6.5mm versus your blx 200’s 5.5mm) so it’ll really be a whole different truck, especially because it doesn’t have the same detune like the arrma esc’s.

Last edited:
If you look around you might be able to find one with them already installed. If you can’t solder on your own, ask your local hobbyshop to do it for you. They’ll probably charge a small fee but nothing big at all (less than $5 if you have the connectors). I don’t have a LHS so I can’t do this but many do.

A max8 will be so much more fun than a blx 200, and it also has a good amount of new programming features compared the 200. Better yet, it’s got thicker wires and better motor connectors (6.5mm versus your blx 200’s 5.5mm) so it’ll really be a whole different truck, especially because it doesn’t have the same detune like the arrma esc’s.
That's awesome bro thank you very much I'm definitely going to get that asap I can't wait lol.

I'm going to be ordering the combo today bro. Thank you for the info and I am so excited lol
I just ordered this one hopefully it is the correct one lol for my outcast

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190312-082334_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20190312-082334_eBay.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 29
I couldn't find any so I just got the traxxis connectors. I have a soldering kit and have some xt90 connectors. That will work correctly right
Yeah it'll work correctly. If you have no good batteries with Traxxas connectors, snip off those trx connectors and put on those xt90's.

Okay cool beans bro thank you. I figured that I could, I did it on my batteries already. I really like the xt90 way better
Yeah so far I've never had any problems with my xt90's, usage or soldering. Traxxas connectors are a pain to solder. Thankfully I've never had any problems with them during operation though.

Yeah so far I've never had any problems with my xt90's, usage or soldering. Traxxas connectors are a pain to solder. Thankfully I've never had any problems with them during operation though.
Agreed, I have a bag of traxxis connectors and don't use them. My fingers are big and sore as hell. I'm a finish carpenter and I have beaten my hands up bro lol

Agreed, I have a bag of traxxis connectors and don't use them. My fingers are big and sore as hell. I'm a finish carpenter and I have beaten my hands up bro lol
Hah, yeah same boat here in the mechanical industry ?

I'm like a little kid waiting for my hobbywing max8 combo for my notorious , new frysky gt5 controller and I picked up a new used armma talion with 5 sets of tires the badass venom charger frysky with it as well. So I am very excited lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back