ARRMA BLX 200 (Nero) ESC is $61 on Tower Website

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tower is killing me. I picked one up two weeks ago for $94 and got another 2 days ago for $38 after some fluff to use a coupon.

Motor seemed ok in my Typhon on 3S, but that was really just to test it out and see if I put everything together correctly. I'd have to double check, but I believe I ran it with a 17T pinion and I don't believe the battery was fully charged.

Now I need them to put the ESC on sale again :)

If any one is in the market, I'd say keep checking their site, because the prices are all over the place the past few weeks.

I started installing my new Nero combo in my son's Kraton - replacing v1 ESC and Motor. Found out something in his CD is wrong (outdrive has tons of lateral play) My boy said he wants to fix it so now it sits again...

not sure why but that's a really good price.

At that price, i picked up 2 for spares.

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXFKLY&P=ML

The deal is back on Tower again and i bought 6 this time. don't forget coupon codes. 3 or more and save $24 per 3.

It is $69.07 this time and Free shipping no matter if you buh one or more.
Coupon codes increments of $50, $99, $149, $199, $249, and so on and more. Codes do keep going sequentially beyond these.
61015 $7
61016 $15
61017 $20
61018 $24
61019 $36
61020 $48
61021 $60

ESC had dropped to $61 again but the motor didn't drop below $95.

Damn, was hoping for that $47 deal again..lol
Hi, just signed up to the forum. I like how you guys communicate, I'm looking to score a blx200 myself at a good price. Do you just keep checking the sites regularly to find these lower prices? Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks in advance for your help!

Hi, just signed up to the forum. I like how you guys communicate, I'm looking to score a blx200 myself at a good price. Do you just keep checking the sites regularly to find these lower prices? Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks in advance for your help!
Hey @Eddie88 welcome to ArrmaForum! Keep checking here as several members like to keep us updated on great deals around the internet. Many visit the sites or get emails from the vendors as well.

Hey @Eddie88 welcome to ArrmaForum! Keep checking here as several members like to keep us updated on great deals around the internet. Many visit the sites or get emails from the vendors as well.
Ok perfect, thanks for getting back to me, I'll keep checking in regularly. Thanks again!

Another question if you can help. Do you know what the difference between the blx185 and the blx200 is? I have the 185 in my Typhon and it performs great. There's some good prices on them right now which makes me wonder how big if any difference at all between the two. Thanks again

Ok perfect, thanks for getting back to me, I'll keep checking in regularly. Thanks again!

Another question if you can help. Do you know what the difference between the blx185 and the blx200 is? I have the 185 in my Typhon and it performs great. There's some good prices on them right now which makes me wonder how big if any difference at all between the two. Thanks again
The 200 has a 6a bec at 6v and the other has a 3a bec at 6v.If you install a better servo (more power) the 200 is a better choice.

Last edited:
This is my spare hobby wing Max 8 ESC - can anyone tell me why Arrma does not use these power buttons????

Got my FAZON.... tomorrow will throw on the Savox 1270TG and 17T pinion... This will be our speed demon on down Fury Road....Have the TBone front bumper & wheelie Bar on the way. Tires are truly the worst Ive seen traction wise... On dry pavement in wheelie mode - no wheelies. Running a fresh SMC 7200Mah 90C 11.1v pack

Attachments

• IMG_0338.JPG
    IMG_0338.JPG
    162.3 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0330.JPG
    IMG_0330.JPG
    216.1 KB · Views: 35
This is my spare hobby wing Max 8 ESC - can anyone tell me why Arrma does not use these power buttons????

Got my FAZON.... tomorrow will throw on the Savox 1270TG and 17T pinion... This will be our speed demon on down Fury Road....Have the TBone front bumper & wheelie Bar on the way. Tires are truly the worst Ive seen traction wise... On dry pavement in wheelie mode - no wheelies. Running a fresh SMC 7200Mah 90C 11.1v pack
Has anyone used the Blx200 esc on 5s?In the programing list there is no lvc settings so you can't set to nimh.That kind of makes this esc use less for me.Using it on a Kraton with Leo 4092.

I bought 3 last time. I know its dumbed down, but at literally half the price of the Max 8.... must resist urge..!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back