ARRMA BLX 200 (Nero) ESC is $61 on Tower Website

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not sure why but that's a really good price.

At that price, i picked up 2 for spares.

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXFKLY&P=ML
Well its $60 shipped on ebay and why i came here to see if any real difference between the 185 and 200. I do own both but i don't really know the difference other than my nero is a tank and perhaps the 200 has a higher peak amp ratinv and cones with cap packs. Thinking of buying and trying in a lighter rig. Maybe it will handle taller gearing.

Thanks! got one!

Now I need a Hobby wing programming card. I am assuming these are option limited, like the BLX185 ESC?
That i don't know for sure i could find out though ive got one here with a card that could use some more punch. Hasnt been high priority with all th rc's i have ive only driven it a couple times. You have me curious now. I bought this one for a savage xl build i am doing with 1/5 wheels

Thanks! got one!

Now I need a Hobby wing programming card. I am assuming these are option limited, like the BLX185 ESC?
The blx200 is supposedly the same as the hobbywing max8.

That i don't know for sure i could find out though ive got one here with a card that could use some more punch. Hasnt been high priority with all th rc's i have ive only driven it a couple times. You have me curious now. I bought this one for a savage xl build i am doing with 1/5 wheels

The blx200 is supposedly the same as the hobbywing max8.

What i just read is the HW box works fine but the card does not. And possibly no timing adjustments. I meant to state i had the box not card in previous comment. I will give it a go and try and remember to follow up.

Last edited:
not sure why but that's a really good price.

At that price, i picked up 2 for spares.

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXFKLY&P=ML
I didnt get bavk to ebay quick enough to grab another but i did find one for $72 shipped. Still a good deal. So does anyone know the difference between the nero 4075 2000kv and the kraton 4074 2050kv? Besides the 50kv and 1mm length is the nero any better of a motor? Im looking for some motor options. Also looking at the leopard 4092 2200kv. Any thoughts on a motor to move my nero a little faster?

I got 2 ESC's yesterday, i have stockpile of motors already
What motors have you run? Im wanting to run a 2200kv in my nero for a little more speed and oomph. Been looking at castle, hobbywing, and leopard. I really don't know which is better and they all are about the same price.

I didnt get bavk to ebay quick enough to grab another but i did find one for $72 shipped. Still a good deal. So does anyone know the difference between the nero 4075 2000kv and the kraton 4074 2050kv? Besides the 50kv and 1mm length is the nero any better of a motor? Im looking for some motor options. Also looking at the leopard 4092 2200kv. Any thoughts on a motor to move my nero a little faster?

What motors have you run? Im wanting to run a 2200kv in my nero for a little more speed and oomph. Been looking at castle, hobbywing, and leopard. I really don't know which is better and they all are about the same price.
Look up posidon motors also very good motors and better deal than castle... i am going to start a thread on this swap as soon as i get this wedding out of the way then i have a few things i want to improve on the nero and typhoon i just got!

Look up posidon motors also very good motors and better deal than castle... i am going to start a thread on this swap as soon as i get this wedding out of the way then i have a few things i want to improve on the nero and typhoon i just got!
I hear both great and bad about poseiden. Such mixed reviews it is always hard to know when they go so far both ways. Definately look forward to your post.

With a $10 coupon code, it is $47!!

how can I say no?

Plus I had to add some other stuff... LOL

LR1832 ARMMA BLX 2000kV Brushless 4075 6S 4 Pole MT Motor 1 $57.14
LXEJND Integy 38T Spur Gear 1/8 Apache C1 Flux Desert Buggy 1 $17.49
LXEYUT ARRMA Pinion Gear 22T Mod 1 1 $8.99
PC7110 $10 Promotional Discount 1 -$10.00

If my wife fusses, I am blaming you guys... LOL

how can I say no?

Not a bad price. I ended up buying leopard 4275 motors they make more power than these and I picked several of them up for cheap. Probably close to same after my discount.

how can I say no?

Looked and i paid $55 each leopard 4275 and normally $87 each so perhaps grab one of these at $7 off its $50 today. Cant have enough motors. Cant you use the promo code and then your gift card so it is $40? What rig are you going to run it in?

I purchased 4 hobbywing 150a quicrun esc's off an ebay auction for $30 each the other day. Bought them all, lol.

Came to $50.14 after $7 promo. You guys are killing me. I have a drawer getting full of new motors and esc's now, lol. I will use them of course but.... Someone's asking about all these packages.

Don't know where this motor will live - I kind of bought it as a spare.

I think I will break it in as a speed run motor in my Typhon. But first, I plan on seeing what my current Trackstar 4268 2350kv motor will do.

Eventually I may drop it in my son's Kraton, and move his red can BLX2050kv motor to my Typhon - the Trackstar is too much motor for track running.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back