SOLD / FOUND ARRMA BLX120 ESC for sale. Had wires damaged, so I soldered all new 12 Gauge wires on. Other than that works perfect and in great condition.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Custnam

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
Just like the title says Im selling a used BLX 120 ESC. This was the stock one from my Outcast 4s, but is the same ESC from the Kraton 4s as well. Not sure how or when but the battery lead wires got damaged. Initially I tried to just wire in new wire at the capacitor which technically worked but I didnt trust the strength of the repair there. So I soldered the capacitors back in the way they were and just soldered all new 12 gauge wires to the stock ones coming from the ESC. Then put all new heat shrink over the joints and capacitors. Much stronger then I had it originally and looks better. Ill also throw in a EC5 jumper I made as well. It works with no issues at all (other than the repaired wires its in excellent condition. The solder job is very strong, but because it was technically damaged Ill sell it for $35 shipped to the lower 48 via USPS 1st class mail usually same day, but for sure within 24 hours. Paypal only. If interested just PM me. Thanks guys!

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg

Last edited:
Status