arrma cars any good for sustained drifts and not just sliding around

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

berlinguyinca

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
So we want to get a little drift car next, 1/10 or possible 1/8 and I see the infractions all over youtube and I love the style, but do they actually drift well? Meaning can, they go on a drift track and finish it drifting like the YD-2 platform or are they mostly just sliding around in a semi controlled fashion?

Anybody has both and can give us suggestions?

We will run to 90% on parking lots, skate parks, etc. Barley ever on a dedicated drift track and got a $500 budget for the everything besides transmitter/receiver.

thanks

The Infraction (I assume you're talking about the 3S version) is nothing like a dedicated drift car such as the Yokomo YD-2, MST RRX, etc. That's a totally different level of precision drifting. I wouldn't be inclined to use those in skate parks, though parking lots should be alright. Personally, I'd only run a YD-2 on a drift track, but that's just me.

So we want to get a little drift car next, 1/10 or possible 1/8 and I see the infractions all over youtube and I love the style, but do they actually drift well? Meaning can, they go on a drift track and finish it drifting like the YD-2 platform or are they mostly just sliding around in a semi controlled fashion?

Anybody has both and can give us suggestions?

We will run to 90% on parking lots, skate parks, etc. Barley ever on a dedicated drift track and got a $500 budget for the everything besides transmitter/receiver.

thanks

What you're really looking for is the Vendetta 3S BLX!
Specifically the GREEN version since it's on sale right now!! $332 on Amazon -
https://www.amazon.com/ARRMA-Vendetta-Brushless-Batteries-ARA4319V3T1/dp/B09MMMVS2R/ref=sr_1_1_sspa
(vs an Infraction 3S BLX at $428)

They're the same chassis, but the Vendetta can go faster ,because of aerodynamics.
And, since you and your kiddos are so young.. it can 'handle' a tad more abuse than say a YD-2..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back